Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tika
    replied
    Really love her armature. Every part of her is intention (your will and her good graces). You are really gracious and generous to offer up the time and effort for this science.
    lots of integrity there.

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Wow!!!! She's amazing!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Day 39...she has stretched her legs and formed some flowers...she has had two feedings with plain whole milk with no water added since her first milk/water dose and two nute feedings and a couple plain ph water doses...I put the 3100 bulb back in for flower power...I've managed to get her to let me get the light down to 12"..she is under the lec full time now for almost a week...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170314-212301.png
Views:	261
Size:	5.23 MB
ID:	67970

Name:	Screenshot_20170314-212315.png
Views:	258
Size:	5.99 MB
ID:	67971

Name:	Screenshot_20170314-212309.png
Views:	262
Size:	4.44 MB
ID:	67972

Leave a comment:

• Xaliuz
    commented on 's reply
    You sure have put on a show allready! apropos pictures, we're hungry for some

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Fuck ya man I can't wait to see her check out my grow autoflower time line my candy cane auto has been fed milk for 3 weeks now she's huge! I'm so excited for this grow of urs u gotta let me know how the smoke is from that black berry I'm curious about that strain

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks dude...seriously..

Will make update here in a bit...she blew UP

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Hey green u can grow more than a picture worthy plant brother.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    None of that come into affect...when time comes I have to submit a final picture for all afn members to vote on...it's a picture contest...lol...I was excited at first because I thought skill would come into play...it does still I guess...but it's the picture that will say it all...all good tho...I can grow a picture worthy plant!!

• trippergreenfeet
    commented on 's reply
    I have a Diesel/Haze that has four distinct phenotypes ranging from a dark leafed indica through to a light green sativa ... luck of the draw. Seeds came from a plant I let go to seed so definately not what you would call stabilised.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Just read Green's posts, he's the funniest

• Xaliuz
    replied
    Been reading about phenotypes and journals where 20 seeds were germinated and in +/- 3 types appears. And i thought of this grow battle. So your Blackberry seed can show up as both indica dom, sativa dom and 50/50's. Even tho you're a pro grower, in terms of the competition it's like poker, you need both a good hand and skills. No matter how skilled you are, if the cards isn't with you, you can't win. So what I'm wondering is, how rigged is the competition in regards of the genetic stability?

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Sonnyhad this is the company...not the bulb...

Name:	Screenshot_20170226-145350.png
Views:	287
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	65875

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    Green, where do you find that bulb? The finishing one?

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Ah thanks...not sure about that...hope

• Xaliuz
    replied
    I can imagine the other contestants are mindblown by your growing tecniques Green. Got a feeling you'll be headhunted anytime now

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X