Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Problem posting pictures

Hey all!

I have an ongoing thread with my current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...in-space/page2 and i am unable to post more pics now. It gives me an error saying "unknown error"!?! I have tried to delete some of the oldest pics in the thread but no luck, logged in and out but still same. It looks like the engine for posting pics has been updated since the look of it looks different now then before when you posted pics. Someone have experienced this lately or have a clue?

UPDATE:

Seems that there is a hardcap for pics that are over 8mb. I went back and checked all pics in the thread and none was over 8mb so thats my guess. Any comments?

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe the hard cap is on the total of the pix files, not just one pix, so u will have to reduce all files.

I have seen size limits here on pics as well, reduce the size and post away.

Comment

I just reduced the one that was 8,26mb down to 4,58mb and then i posted another pic also that was 7,55mb so i believe its not the total amount of pics but pics over 8mb, i could be wrong but it works now anyway

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X