New plant in the south.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New plant in the south.

Hello been a while, about a year ago I made the move south to a state that did not allow cannabis but still needed it for sleep and pain , so thought I would try and grow a little for myself. I started 3but only got one female . Things are a lot warmer here and I have been pulling yellow leaves off almost every day. Buds are forming up wee
    ll I think. Look at pics and any warm weather advise would be great. Thanks Ma rk

Looks like you're doing a good job. The plant appears to be thriving when I look at all the new growth. The plant is focusing on developing its flowers now and is utilizing nutrients from the sun leaves so yellowing is a normal event. If the heat seems to be having a negative effect then maybe devise some sort of shade for the hottest parts of the day.

Comment

Great looking plant Busta1212 colas are building using up that food from the leaves remove as many as you want at this stage of the big faded fans i would take off yellow or even light green. Why? airflow airflow spread it apart the branches gently. If you can't just clean up the bottom 8" from soil to mid section. We are into a phase of WPM as fall begins help prefent that buy opening her up alittle, move her to a shaded area when you have long days of high temps. Keep her from getting moldy. Great looking sativa
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X