Yellow leaves all of a sudden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow leaves all of a sudden!

I've got 3 Shishkaberry clones growing outside since the beginning of May and just in the last week the leaves are turning a bright yellow. Is this normal or maybe I'm over watering since it's been very hot here since May(90's to 100's). They are growing great and are almost 6' tall and looks to be flowering now. Any insight would be appreciated. Oh, almost forgot, I also have a MAC 4 doing the same thing.

Been pulling yellows from the bottoms of both of mine for a week or two now. Got a picture? Much easier that way. Probably just the normal progression of the plants. They take nutrients from unnecessary leaves down below as they attempt to reproduce later in their life cycle. Could be a hundred different things though I suppose. Pics would be great !
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

I was going to take a pic but it was getting dark but I'll get a couple tomorrow. Most of them are on the bottom with a few going toward the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by TopThumb View Post
        I've got 3 Shishkaberry clones growing outside since the beginning of May and just in the last week the leaves are turning a bright yellow. Is this normal or maybe I'm over watering since it's been very hot here since May(90's to 100's). They are growing great and are almost 6' tall and looks to be flowering now. Any insight would be appreciated. Oh, almost forgot, I also have a MAC 4 doing the same thing.
        Hey TopThumb, if they have been growing since May its expected that the plant starts develop yellow leafs, her lifecycle are almost over now and i think that harvesttime is coming really soon. Pics would be good to really get an understanding. Take care and happy growing!

Comment

Here are some pics of all 4 plants. I was thinking that maybe I should up the dose of Tiger Bloom a little if it is needing that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6439.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	3.33 MB
ID:	531612
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Look like they need food NPK

• billyboy
            billyboy commented
            Editing a comment
            agreed - they look hungry

• TopThumb
            TopThumb commented
            Editing a comment
            What gives it away that it needs food may I ask?

Fed them today. Main reason they are drooping a little is because I stopped watering for two days thinking they may be getting over watered.

Comment

Look for tiny bugs in the soil.

Comment

• TopThumb
              TopThumb commented
              Editing a comment
              Found some tiny ants on one of them and took care of it. Nothing anywhere else on the plant or soil.

I've fed them NPK and the yellowing seems to have stopped or slowed way down now. So should I pick off the yellow leaves?

Comment

Post a new pic

Comment

• TopThumb
              TopThumb commented
              Editing a comment
              Will do tomorrow, too dark now.

OK, here is a couple pics of the plants as of today. I think I still need to feed them more but they are doing better. Click image for larger version

Name:	flowers.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	533276
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Plants.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	533277

Comment

Wow they look much better
              Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
              ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
              Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
              MAC1 (Blimburn)
              Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
              Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
              T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
              🍄Treasure Coast 3x

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X