ID:	531244Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8258.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	531245Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8259.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	531246 Wondering if this is nute burn, I've been using Foxfarm trio although I'm at the stage where I'm using only Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. I use a little more than half of the recommenced amount. 2 teaspoons of Big Bloom and 1 teaspoons of T iger bloom per gallon of water. These photos are of the same plant. Thanks.

That looks more like Magnesium deficiency. Are you growing in soil or coco? What is ph?
    Learn how to easily adjust pH up and down if needed for your cannabis grow. It helps prevent nutrient deficiencies!

Does your cannabis plant have yellowing lower leaves between the veins? See pictures of a magnesium deficiency and learn the easy solution.

Comment

• Coachforlife
      Coachforlife commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm growing in Foxfarm Ocean Forest, I don't have a soil ph meter but I always test my water prior to watering. I have a ph of 6-6.3 when I water. Thanks!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm using FF products as well. Big Bloom pH's your water.

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Coachforlife in that case it could be like Gingerbeard says. Possibly starting to get nute lock out but a good molasses/ph water flush should take care of it.

Hey Coachforlife . How long into flowering are you? Maybe 1/2-3/4 of the way through? It might be time for your plants to start losing their leaves. It might also be time to think about flushing with molasses water.
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Coachforlife
      Coachforlife commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I believe I'm about half way through flowering, I should harvest early October maybe a little sooner. I'll look into flushing with molasses water. Thanks!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Still pH the molasses water. People around here use 1-2 tablespoons per gallon. I'm for the double shot.

Don't stop the flowering nutes. If you're half way through, and have 4-6 weeks, keep going at least another week. With molasses.
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Coachforlife
      Coachforlife commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure what you mean, keep going with my nutes? how long should I continue with my nutes? What should I do with the molasses? I haven't tried molasses yet. Thanks,

Coachforlife Keep going with your flowering nutes. You know about the flush. Don't start flushing until you have 2-3 weeks left before harvest. 2 weeks, for me, means four molasses waterings. I had to harvest my last grow because the damn plants just about went from clear to amber overnight. I had watered two days before and only had a chance for a single molasses flush. So far, no issue. 2-3 weeks is typical.
    Blackstrap molasses is a common bloom booster. Some folk begin adding blackstrap molasses at some point in flowering at a ratio of 1 or 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. I like two tablespoons throughout, from beginning to harvest.
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Coachforlife
      Coachforlife commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome thanks!

• Coachforlife
      Coachforlife commented
      Editing a comment
      what do you flush with? I not understanding, you mention flushing with molasses 2-3 weeks before harvest and then in the last sentence you talk about using molasses from beginning to harvest. I'm thinking you use molasses from beginning to harvest, then you stop nutes 2-3 weeks before harvest and flush with Molasses. Is that correct? Thanks, sorry for my lack of experience.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      You got it except I only use molasses during flowering.
      It's not so much as lack of experience as it is one of us is higher than the other.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X