New grower, nutrient questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower, nutrient questions

Hey guys, new member and grower here. I love growweedeasy, its helped me all the way through my grow so far. Right now I am at the point of flowering. Last night was my first night at 12/12. I have a question for every one here regarding nutrients during flowering stage. I have used the growth chart for using flora series nutes posted on gwe all the way through my grow, however I did dilute my solution slightly to the recomendation because of a little burn i got early on. My ppm stayed at about 500-600 throughout the grow, and Im a little nervous about doubling that now that i switched to flower. I have my ppm now at about 750, using 1/2 tsp per gal of each, which is what the chart recomends for veg. The chart recommends 1tsp per gal for flowering. Should I raise my nutrient levels slowly into the full 1tsp per gal like I currently plan to, or is it recomended to go all out right away for flowering? I understand each plant is different, but Im unsure if theres something about flowering that as a noob I dont realize and it needs to be doubled right away? Sorry about the rambling, but this would be a huge help if someone who may have used that chart could elaborate? Thanks!

p.s. trying to upload pictures of my plant and setup now, they wont seem to fit in here

Pictures

Comment

Tht feeding chart is set up for u so u dnt need to do any guz work just follow the chart and you should be good

Comment

Unfortunately St.buds there is still guesswork on my end because the suggested levels burned my plant during veg so i had to cut them down a little. Are you saying I should basically just double the ppm I was using in veg since it doubles on the chart?

Comment

• Åmbrosia
          Åmbrosia commented
          Editing a comment
          I would do it slowly over the week, so you'll know when to back off.

Thanks, I think that will be my plan. Luckily with my set up the plant seems to respond pretty quickly to any changes I make. Although that could be good and bad I guess. I just dont want to over do it at such a crucial point.

Comment

• Åmbrosia
          Åmbrosia commented
          Editing a comment
          exactly, they'll let you know if they are not happy

Mine are used at only 50% of label listings. Remember, they are in the business of selling you more fertilizer (my opinion). Anyway, 50 % has worked for me but what do I know anyway?

Comment

I think Green uses full strength HE IS A BRAVE GROWER!
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X