Are they ready now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they ready now?

Hi this is my first grow and i am trying very hard to be patient although inside im dying lol! Are my girls ready now? I submitted pictures about ten days ago from today from advice to let them ripen a bit more. Was that enough time? Thanks for you help!!

Wait these are 10 days ago? Check on the trichs,if they are enough amber for ur liking and you want to cut them!Im seeing enough amber for what im used to...Very nice buds btw mean,good phat (im sure smelly) budwork!!Just as i should be!!Enjoy the good matie!
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

These are pics of my plants this morning. The last time I posted pics was 10 days ago and I was told that they weren't quite ready yet! I figured they may be ready now

Comment

Always up to you. I bet with dry and cure that will be excellent.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

It's hard to tell with the trichomes - you want to take pictures of the trichomes on the buds if possible, instead of the trichomes on the leaves (which are often at a different stage than the buds). The first picture doesn't look ready to me, but the bud itself does look a little odd. Is it the only one on the plant that looks like that? Is it the one most close to the LEDs?

The buds in the other pictures look like they may have entered the harvest window but it would be better to see pics of them in natural light, as the color of the buds helps us see whether they're ready to harvest or not

Comment

my last harvest was an aurora. almost 100% cloudy trichomes with a few yellow to amber ones. this was very potent smoke and adhered the cure to what I read and was told on here and became smooth and enjoyable smoke. my sister was given a bud of aurora about the same time and was mostly very amber trichs. she had bad nausea one day and I heard that the more amber yo have you start losing thc and gaining cbn's so I told her to smoke some of the more amber and did wonders for the nausea. she said it was a nice high but mellower than mine. so as ive heard on here its kinda what your looking for as far as the effects of your bud. next aurora I grow mite not cut it down but see iff I can take some buds when milky and try to wait and get more amber out of rest to compare

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X