Worst plant ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst plant ever

Gosh dang dense little colas, you say. Bushy as hell, you say. Healthiest plant you've seen all day, you say.

But gosh dang dang if this plant didn't grow the smallest, most gossamer fluffs of flowers or whatever the hell they are! I didn't top the plant or defoliate much more than a few leaves. Not only are there no trichomes, after fully fingering and fisting the entire plant I've decided the plant is so lack in stickiness that I am going to use them like butter on a Bundt pan.

Golly geez. An entire plant gone worthless. All my others are harvested.

Like a lot of you are saying, even by the coast, the weather is not great for starting my next..

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Well she sure has a healthy stock and lovely training. How wierd thought maybe quit cussing at her LOL she just may of said hmmmp and shut down Naw just kiddin man i hate wasted light and time on little buggers
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't even want to waste the air to dry it.

Gosh darn Charlie Brown Christmas tree of weed.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Do you remember my last grow ?? At least your girl is still dress up !!
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        You mean autos???

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont want to talk about the last grow. Lol it was..... errrrr....... rough to say the least

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope Gingerbeard ask PLreef he knows lollll Thank God they were photos lolll

Well look on the bright side. Is the glass half full or half empty? Them be little buggers. At least it is not a hemp plant.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        This glass is empty.

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what happened. No glass needed.

Are you sure it is ready to harvest? From the pics it looks like it could use a few more weeks, which would definitely help fatten the buds. could it just be a lot slower maturing than the other plants? Maybe it revegged or just got stressed somehow. Assuming the plant is ready for harvest I would keep the bud as trim for edibles - I find there is still lots of thc to be extracted when the plants are not overloaded with trichomes.

Comment

Thanks for the positive, y'all . But, uhh... yeah. I wasn't joking when I said there are no trichomes. Even with a loupe. Only the innermost, lowermost bud sites even grew hairs. The associated leaves were bright green and very tissue in texture. There is no marijuana smell to it at all. Even the drying other plant hangers with attached sugar leaves smell like marijuana. That instead of the wet grass usually associated.

It was a bad batch of Cherry Kush from MSNL. One of the plants harvested at five weeks of flowering. Two were passable medium plants with lots of gossamer and a handful of good size top colas. Two of my plants are 97% tight nugs. The mains are great. Except for the topmost colas, CK is a popcorn nug plant. I will mention, in all this, that I'm dialed in with my grow setup. My last two Pineapple Kush grows were personally stellar. So, I get to blame the seeds, saving my macho self.

Since I blast, size doesn't matter much. I don't care how they look. I only care about trichomes.

I may have lied about using them to butter a Bundt pan. I was using stoners' license.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
          UndergroundFarmer commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you seen the Dark Devil I just took down? Trichomes were the only things she got right! She clawed from two weeks old to harvest and damn near died on me twice. I'm going to try again in cooler weather.

I never had luck with the dark devil autos
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• stump
          stump commented
          Editing a comment
          same here.

• UndergroundFarmer
          Editing a comment
          Oh well, misery loves company. I hope their Amnesia Haze photo is way better.

• UndergroundFarmer
          Editing a comment
          To be fairer to Sweet seeds and to maybe express a bit more appreciation for Seedsman: I found a list of Thou shalt nots for autos and realized I'd broken about all of them with Dark Devil. I transplanted her from a solo cup and moved her to finish in a tent with the lights on 12/12 after vegging at 18/6. I moved her into a tent with photos in flower. I might just start one now and let it try to grow outside, who knows? It says a lot that the Seedsman autos produced just as well even with all those mistakes.

Got down to the post-harvest composting. The final cut was five days ago. My cuttings were all in black plastic liquor store bags. You know, the ones killing Willy, Nemo, and Aquaman. They were sweaty and blanched. Floor sweepings were crispy or at least super wilted and rolled up. Same same with any leaf in the tent or elsewhere found in my apartment.

Then I came across the bag of fans I cut from WPE (Worst Plant Ever.) four days ago. All of the leaves in the bag are in this condition. The ones in the middle of the bag, which should be pretty sweaty, are crumpled but perk back up with a little shake and feel like fan leaf sand paper. Momma plant has been in my drying tent since being cut. No water for over a week. But the damn thing looks like it does in the first picture! Still no stick nor stank.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn wierd Gingerbeard hey i rhymed

• DeadlyFruit
          DeadlyFruit commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow that is crazy. I wonder if that strain has developed a bit of a waxy coating like a desert plant might have.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X