Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    replied
    Agree with billyboy , Im betting Miracle Grow is your biggest problem..That soil is hot to begin with, plus the fertilizer is too high, Bloom nutes are way outta wack as well. Im thinking thats why they fry up as they transition into flower. I have used miracle grow in my gardens for a long time..works great on almost everything..way to hot for some plants though.. Instead of getting frustrated, buy some proper soil(for weed) and some good nutes(for weed) a p/h pen, and some cal/mag. your light should be sufficient for one healthy plant. And get a good seed to start with. If you have a green thumb, its pretty easy..just have to change your strategy a bit. good luck

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    replied
    IMO you need to get rid of the Miracle Grow soil. Move to Happy Frog or FFOF, and add some perlite to get a well draining soil that will let the roots breathe the whole grow. Also switch to a fabric pot.

For nutes, Technaflora has simple recipes that work every time. $60 bucks and you'll get two-three grows: https://www.amazon.com/Technaflora-R...s%2C163&sr=8-6

That should help you get past your current blocker where the plants are dying off as they get out of veg and into flower.

If you only do one thing - switch soil.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    What size tent are you running? And what's you budget for lights?

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    I've been looking and reading most of the day and I guess these 2 are ones i would consider. Lmk what you think looking for something close to a 600w HPS bulb .....the more energy efficient the better.

https://www.amazon.com/California-Li...8561397&sr=8-4

https://www.amazon.com/MARS-HYDRO-Co...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
    Last edited by No3odiesShad0w; 08-09-2021, 09:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soonboomer
    commented on 's reply
    I always have a vegetable garden too, and have always had good luck with miracle grow. Not sure if what you're using applies here, but I've seen a good amount of literature saying not to use many MG products because they are time released. I'll defer to those with more experience.

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    i honestly only recently stumbled on this site......I have physical books I've been using from god knows what era. I still have plenty of reading to do on this site. The little i did read helped me start getting results i should have gotten weeks ago on this past grow. So clearly good info here. also why i picked the forum. clearly knowledgeable stuff here

• PLreef
    replied
    Have you read through the tutorials here? There's tons of great rock solid info.
    This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

What's the "best" cannabis nutrient system? There are literally thousands of choices! Learn what to look for and get examples of great marijuana nutrients.

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    I agree 100 % that my nutrition has been off. Each attempt I get chemical burns on the leaves even though I've been using less and less each time. So i know for a fact it's been a problem of mine. Again plenty of conflicting info....hence why I finally decided to reach out here. never been stumped by plants or fungi before but weed got me scratching my head.

• PLreef
    replied
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here, part of your problems might be the nutes your using. Cannabis and veggie gardens are different animals. I wouldn't use 20/20/20 for veg or 10/52/10 during flower. The NPK values seem way off. There's tons of really good nutrients lines made specifically for growing cannabis, for veg and bloom.

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    I really really hope not. I mean I've used it for just about all the plants in my house and garden. I've never had issues with it in the past. I'm sure there's better out there but I really hope it's not. that would mean i f***** everything up with the grow. I'm half sure it's shitty genetics/seeds and lighting issue it seems.

• soonboomer
    replied
    Might be the Miracle Grow?

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    commented on 's reply
    I use the TopGreener brand WiFi smart plugs with the energy monitoring. so every kilowatt is accounted for here

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    Ckbrew The grow area is 2x2 for the light I have currently.

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    I would need something like the MH TSW 2000 That one would be the equivalent to the 600w HPS bulb light that I was looking for....you live you learn. I swear soooo much conflicting info on LED grow lights online. It doesn't seem like anyone can agree with anyone on anything. Then the misinformation from manufacturers. I blame Amazon for their lazy product descriptions *shakes fist* Why call it a 600w light if nothing about it is even close to 600 anything? Then hide the info in the fine print. Like I said good to know. I can get the proper hardware I need instead of buying the wrong stuff for a second time.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    How big is grow area? SF 2000 for 2x4, 4000 for 4x4 or 5x5.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X