Spiral twisting younger parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Spiral twisting younger parts

Outdoor growing in rooftop (cocopeat peatmoss vermicompost35%andcoffe grounds some egg shels in 50lit fabric pots)
    ak is strain 2-3hours temp is high but never show heat stress before
    I over feed them with some chemichals after flushing with tap water this happend I can’t measure ph rightnow
    after flush i add one teaspon ac vinegar to 3lit to lower ph
    (Also vermicompost+coffe ground +eggshels in soil)
    i flush her 2days in week
    and i also spray coconut oil pesticide (seeing spider web in base of plant)but there is no bugs under leaves
    after flush and pesticides spraying this happend
    so pro growers can tell me what the fok is goin on here and what things cause leaves twisted like this

I cant find any mites pls help meee;(

Comment

The leaf curl could be a result of too much nitrogen. As for the spider mites your not gonna see them with naked eye. Use a 30x or better loupe and check the under sides of the leaves
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Coffee contains caffeine, caffeine is an herbicide, its also acidic as is peat moss.
        No way could I grow on the roof top, its way to hot.

Comment

• Shayanweed
          Shayanweed commented
          Editing a comment
          This is my first grow
          I heard before coffee grounds are ok using fir cannabis
          Its acidik and contanin nitrogen so what is ur suggestion ?
          And what can i do for heat?;(

Rwise is right about rooftops being hot. I grow on a balcony that receives sun the entire day and I have run into problems due to heat. My suggestion would be to put something up there that can shade your plants during the hottest time of the day. There will be plenty of refractive light to keep the plants happy. Another tip is to keep your containers off the hot surface. If you can't walk on it barefoot it's too hot and you face the possibility of cooking your roots. I glued water bottle caps to the bottom of all my containers and it has helped tremendously with keeping soil temps down.
        As far as coffee grounds go, they're an awesome source of nitrogen but can rapidly change soil PH if not composted first. I don't suggest using them during flower and bud but it's great during veg. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Shayanweed
          Shayanweed commented
          Editing a comment
          I put container on wood so has no direct contact with rooftops surface that is get hot in noon time like crazy yes and i cover my pot with aluminum foil to reflect heat and directsunlight from my fabric pot and for humidity put some containers feeld with water around my pot
          (Also if u grow rooftops u shuld consider birds)
          Never go rooftop again
          So i think its for excess heat and ph imbalance in same time or nute burn(i flushed one week ago shouldn’t effects of nute burn gone by now)
          When two problems came in one effects could be
          different?

As long as the caffeine is "washed out" the coffee grounds are good for the compost to use after aged well. The acidic part can cause problems with soil PH.
        As for the heat I would find another place for them.

Comment

• Shayanweed
          Shayanweed commented
          Editing a comment
          What do y mean washed out
          I washe them before using ?

• Shayanweed
          Shayanweed commented
          Editing a comment
          Flush can do that ?

I started using armor si this year no more heat issues yet

Comment

Most likely heat. Had an AK do that as soon as it got into the 90s as well as a forbidden dream.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X