SD Sheriff's Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD Sheriff's Report

My second run-in with SD sheriff's office at my front door with my plants laid out just inside, getting the west sun, will in part, be in today's incident report.

I called 911 because the little bit of smoke over in the alley a block over turned into a bunch of nasty smoke. I was on hold for a few seconds when I heard sirens coming, and hung up. Others had called already. Someone set a dumpster on fire.

The fire gets watered and I get to playing ball, inside, with Dabber. I was just out of sight of my front door when Dabber went barking at the doggy gate I have at the door, with the ball in her mouth. I expected to see my neighbor coming over for a dab. But it was a nice sheriff's person. I came out and he asked if I was Mr. Cox. I denied everything at first. But after several tense seconds of him looking at my license, I told him who I really was, who has never been Mr. Cox. Sheriff was here to respond to a 911 call that was hung up before answered. He chuckled at my driver's license picture because I made a funny face in mine. He gave back the ID and I invited him in to look around. He declined and went back to sheriffing.

Remember. My door is wide open. There are six, mid flower marijuana plants getting sun, just to my right front, side, and back, brushing against my leg. He was cool. He gave a few glances and didn't say a word. Many people don't like LEOs because of some great injustice that happened to a cousin, back in '84 and all LEOs are horrible. I think this thread is needed justification when I tell you I'm going to send a big Christmas card to my local barracks. A big card and special holiday brownies. Or maybe Danish wedding cookies. Everyone suspects brownies. No one ever expects the Danish wedding cookies. Or the Spanish inquisition.

I had not had my plants in front of my door all grow because too many people wound up seeing and smelling my plants. Today was the first day I did so. I figured it's Sunday. Who the hell is going to come by?

The picture is from another grow. It's just to show how things were sort of laid out.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I’m danish.
    and danish wedding cookies? What is that ? Never heard of it
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea butter cookies is right puglover💪🏻
      In danish we call it : småkager

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      Love those cookies! I always get a tin and eat it all myself.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Can relate for sure lol

I Love Danish Wedding Cookies Recipe - Food.com

mmm bork bork, mmm bork bork...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Google turns out 71,900,000 hits in 0.89 seconds. Do you trust your family over Google? Google, man!!!

Have a question in mind? We have answers – FindAnyAnswer.com

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      All the hits are from Denmark ? Or other countries? That’s what I meant. don’t think it has nothing with Denmark to do.. just saying 🤷🏼‍♂️

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just read the recipe for the “danish” cookies. Nope it has nothing to do with Denmark. Just from the recipe it’s not danish. But the name is, I give you that.
      Where I come from in Denmark is where all the “cakes and Danish pastry” is from. And I never seen that cake before. Some is saying it looks very much Dutch (the cakes on the pictures) you sent.

I had an incident where I had 2 sheriff's come into my house cause of my dumb kids. I was trimming and had pounds of weed on my couch in ball jars. I had just enough time to throw a sheet over it. They didn't even ask about it. I can grow under medical but they limit how much product you can have. Thought for sure I was getting busted.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Okay, everyone. CaptainWiese91 has ruined this thread.

Apparently, there is no such thing as a Danish wedding cookie. Maybe because Danes are heathen Druids who don't get married! Drinking each others blood, while okay to do so if one of the people is Jesus, does not marry you under the eyes of a monotheistic society. Therefore, Captain is correct. Danish wedding cookies are Danish in name only and contain no Dane.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok now I'm offended, lol. The majority of Americans don't support that former guy. GB is just funning.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Now now folks we should focus on growing and not about american politics arguments or religions for that matter. What do I know hey ? I'm just an old French-Canadian fart who don't give a hoot anymore about this shit .Plus ça change plus c'est la même chose non ?

But Puglover1 74 millions still support him non ?

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmbuck - not sure how many of the COVID casualties represent his base, but I was joking. If TFG represents the USA to the rest of the world I want off this carnival ride. Anomaly.

Are these Danish? https://www.food.com/recipe/danish-w...-cookies-88654
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. As are the one in post #3.2.

CaptainWiese91 , my brother from another country. I'm going to wash that Trump out of your mouth.

I get to play the Viking card as my ancestors are from those cold climes. My maternal side took their long boat to New York in the mid 1600's. Moved west to do some homesteading, using the lumber from their long boat to make their first shelter. It didn't go down so well because, short on building materials, they found oddly decorated, simple wooden structures in the middle of nowhere. Turns out they had built their first house on an ancient Indian burial ground. Mostly Hindu. The locals were converted to Christianity to make them believe their past burial practices were sinful. That calmed them down. My family decided to stay put because the fear of pissing off other indigenous peoples by destroying more burial grounds, having to convert more people. Conversions were always difficult. There was a language barrier. And the Vikings had a hard time converting because they were Vikings, not Christians.

And this in a nutshell, is how we got the Mormons.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I am Vikingish, and we did come to NY in the mid 1600's. Some of the rest isn't true.

Hey my friend it's not Americans I think u got it right the first time (I'm surrounded by idoits) I like ur posts keep them coming Cap

Comment

Right Spog !!! You wouldn't believe how many idiots I meet online. (Were I user of emojis, this is where I would use the winking one.)
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Right Gingerbeard , no need for any of that emoji garbage. A simple tip of the hat will do...
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X