Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    It's the dirty little secret on the forum that no one admits but I think most do sample early as soon as there are trichomes or sooner. I know I did and talked about it here with little comment. I've seen a few fess up but not many, lol ! Unfortunately for me the effects still are pretty weak but that's another story.

• Spog
    replied
    Give about 2 months and then check tricomes

Leave a comment:

• shattascam
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    What a good luck find there shattascam yes sir she's a beauty. Harder days are coming as fall approaches, get ready for weather changes just have some way of blocking most rain from her budding. Be real vigalent ( can't spell ) about looking for bugs cause they love the smell of resins sweetness. Have fun it looks like a mid sept harvest for ya just a guess.
    Ya if it rains really heavy i'll probably throw a tarp over it lol. I'm pretty stoked about yield! Don't wanna get my hopes up but i was originally hoping for a pound but we'll see lol

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    What a good luck find there shattascam yes sir she's a beauty. Harder days are coming as fall approaches, get ready for weather changes just have some way of blocking most rain from her budding. Be real vigalent ( can't spell ) about looking for bugs cause they love the smell of resins sweetness. Have fun it looks like a mid sept harvest for ya just a guess.

Leave a comment:

• shattascam
    commented on 's reply
    ​Thanks dude. Yup she's the real deal lol . High as i write this and i even have a pretty high tolerance so i guess it's good stuff. It's probably just now gotten potent. i plucked and tried some like 3-4 weeks ago and it didnt have the same affect yet. Patience will pay off. Will update and post pics once she's ready to cut and dry for good!​

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Yep I watch the hairs/ pistils as they get like 70ish% dark or red and get curly that's when I start watching the trichomes

• shattascam
    replied
    Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
    I read my response and thought it doesn't answer your question lol it's early... here's a couple pics I think help on the visual side and this article should explain it better than I would here.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest
    Thanks man! Yeah the first sign it's too early yet IMO is the buds obviously aren't fully grown yet, but once they look like they're final size is when I'll start looking at the trichomes close. I think it's gonna be near the end of august or early september. I've been testing it along the way though, it has kind of a chocolate flavor lol, it was delicious. It did manage to get me pretty faded last night so she's gettin there

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    I read my response and thought it doesn't answer your question lol it's early... here's a couple pics I think help on the visual side and this article should explain it better than I would here.

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Leave a comment:

• shattascam
    replied
    Originally posted by Rwise View Post
    It was started inside and put out, this in many cases causes them to flower, that and the days are rowing shorter.
    Yeaaaaa buddy! Started on 18/6 inside and I'm sure as soon as there was one short night it started, oh well get to enjoy the fruits of my labor earlier i guess

I'm also giving it NPK for another few weeks yet, I've been giving it nutes since I started seeing preflowers

Leave a comment:

• shattascam
    replied
    Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
    It's definitely not ready yet those buds could double. Being outside your location and climate will change the answer, I live in the south and have grown sativas into Dec
    I think probably another month, I'm going to go by the cola size and look at the trichomes under a magnifying glass and when the leaves start to yellow and all that jazz. I guess it's a good sign it actually got me pretty high though already at least it's not a dud. Buds are nice and sticky

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    It was started inside and put out, this in many cases causes them to flower, that and the days are rowing shorter.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    It's definitely not ready yet those buds could double. Being outside your location and climate will change the answer, I live in the south and have grown sativas into Dec

Leave a comment:

• Indica monster flowering early + smoke test & wondering when to harvest

Greetings all! I am based in New York State. I have what is now a rather large indica tree (over 6 feet) that is now 124 days from seed. This is my second grow attempt of all time so please forgive my relative ignorance. Started it indoors using the honorable Mars Hydro and some other lights and she basically exploded once brought outdoors.

Let it be noted I didn't buy the seed online, I got it out of some other weed that was sold to me and was originally distributed as a pound. All I know about it is that it's indica, but around the beginning of July I noticed it was starting to flower. Originally I thought it was auto but now I think it's just a regular photo flowering early. The upper leaves / nodes etc are getting lots of crystals and stuff, some of the lowers have a ways to go and overall the buds aren't done developing.

I did however try some of it the other night after letting it sit in a food dehydrator for a bit and it actually got me pretty tossed. Not that that is the method I'm relying on to know when to harvest, but I tried some a few weeks ago too and I can tell the potency is still increasing.

How long do you think I have to go before i can cut and dry? Thanks in advance for the help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	yOMybTM.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	313.2 KB
ID:	527970

Name:	FdMCkqU.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	286.8 KB
ID:	527971

Name:	B3iJxEg.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	232.4 KB
ID:	527972

Name:	CguULOy.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	297.5 KB
ID:	527973

Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X