Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	529887

Leave a comment:

• shattascam
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man gonna post a trichome pic

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    It's a nice plant really hard to judge ripeness through a picture. I would start doing some defoliation mainly through the middle to guarantee airflow through the plant and keep an eye out for bugs I see quite a bit of bug activity on the leaves. If you have a way to magnify the trichomes on the buds (not leaves, leaves are liars) that's the best way to judge the ripeness and see if Amber is there yet 😉

• shattascam
    replied
    She seems to be flowering good i'm still giving her NPK and calmag. I've tried some of the bud by flash dehydrating and it's pretty dank lol. Hoping to harvest before not too long i guess just waiting to see how much more the buds swell. Here's pics of all the bud sites or at least the main ones there's a shit load of bud already on her

Click image for larger version  Name:	pyxZtDA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.4 KB ID:	529868

Click image for larger version  Name:	amMbL2M.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.6 KB ID:	529869

Click image for larger version  Name:	zAUqFLr.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.2 KB ID:	529870

Click image for larger version  Name:	A10DYEJ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.3 KB ID:	529871

Click image for larger version  Name:	JAqkuVf.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.2 KB ID:	529872

Click image for larger version  Name:	Q1AwC0n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.7 KB ID:	529873
    Click image for larger version  Name:	LqXxqZf.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	529874

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mo7jIUD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.2 KB ID:	529875

Click image for larger version  Name:	1dz05DS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.2 KB ID:	529876

Click image for larger version  Name:	MmIzZmk.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	529877

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Spog
    replied
    I would cut them leaves off that look like they have eggs on them

Leave a comment:

• shattascam
    replied
    Bloom started near the end of June/early July that's when I just starting seeing early signs of flowering. I've been monitoring it flowering and it seems like it's just truckin on as opposed to reverting to veg so I think I'm good. Also the actual plant hasnt noticeably grown much since flower started, shoots just stretched a bit. I'm probably at least a month away from being ready to cut anything, just my uneducated guess

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    Hard to tell from the pics but if you can still see white hairs she probably isn’t ready. The amount of bud on your plants also looks like their is still room to plump up. It is good to know the time since seed but better to know the time since bloom started. I started four plants under lights and when I brought them outside 2 plants (same strain) both bloomed almost immediately. I think it is a combination of transplant shock and not spending enough time hardening the plant to outside light (plus I think the genetics of that strain were not totally stable). If they haven't re-vegged yet it is unlikely they will (mine never have once they started blooming but I know others who have said theirs did). I am just about done harvesting the two plants but the other two haven’t even gone into bloom yet.

Leave a comment:

• shattascam
    replied
    Ain't she a bute? Any suggestions? Still a ways from harvestable?

Click image for larger version

Name:	COv1uSC.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	529017

Name:	JirPfQg.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	239.7 KB
ID:	529018

Name:	iCM1PVm.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	529019

Name:	Xhbv6Q5.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	529020

Name:	Ke8ftih.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	529021

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Clear = racy paranoid high
    Milky = High THC point
    Amber = couch lock, less THC
    I like Amber she helps me sleep.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    It happened here last year just that way. The hope now is that it does not reveg! Mine did not, other folks did, if it reveges it set you back about 4 weeks.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I used to take early samples, now I just open another jar of cured weed. It worked out well, until we rolled some dead bud from a plant, and got ourselves lost in the field, had to find a fence and follow it out, damn good year!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    My back would not allow that, not even, and then my "pots" are 130 gallon or so. Something to keep in mind for autos out in the heat, autos dont like heat and often fox tail because of it. Some strains/hybrids more some less. Also I would take it your looking at short term autos like 50-90 days and not the 120+ days. Could be worth while IF you need the meds, maybe consider lights indoor on an 18/6 cycle.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise, a question if you will. I will drop some autos late Aug, first run. I want them to have great light so I plan to put them under lights at 2 am then out side for the rest of the day. My question is it worth the effort to carry 3 20 ltr pots up and down a flight of stairs twice a day which will be an effort at 74?

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I wait for the hairs to say it's ready then start watching the trichomes. The trichomes are the most accurate way to judge them

• jamesphoto
    commented on 's reply
    MeEasy I have a question for you. I've seen that chart before. I think I always have a tendency to cut my plant before it's ready. The plants that I'm growing outside this time I think I'm going to change. The 'hairs' have about 70-80% gone dark. The trichomes are only about 50% cloudy and 50% glass. Should I judge by the hairs or by the trichomes??? I'm a new grower...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X