Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First plant trimmed, jarred up and starting to cure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesphoto
    commented on 's reply
    @ oldmangrower A grow log is a great idea. I use an app on my phone called 'Grow with Jane'. Free. Allows me to put in all the information and more then I would ever need. I'd recommend that to a new girl.

• OldManGrower
    replied
    Very nice, especially for a first grow. By grow number four, you will be a truly good grower. Something I learned after my first grow is to keep a grow log. Nothing complicated, just the date and then what you did to each plant day to day. If you did nothing write nothing. The log is for you so that you so that it some plant issues comes up, you can easily look back and see what you did previously. This has helped me to prevent over feeding, watering and see whether how adjustments I made worked or didn't work or caused an issue.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good for you SleepyTibbs a pat on the back and a decent harvest. Man you got a new great set up, you have experience now i see great grows in the future for you

Leave a comment:

• baffe
    replied
    Good work SleepyTibbs ! You made it all the way First time for me also and i am week F1 right now. Dont mind the low yield just think of this as a training grow and everything will be much better next time. Happy growing!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Try to keep the RH at about 58% during the dry and cure and put Boveda a pack in each jar. I like the tiny humidity guages to so it's easy to monitor. Good Luck!
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 07-28-2021, 10:38 PM.

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping i dont ruin em during curing lol ive heard many people mess this part up

• SleepyTibbs
    commented on 's reply
    I made plenty of mistakes this time that I know I can eleminate on my next grow. Hoping to see much more yield next time but for this time im just happy i seem to have some decent flower

• PLreef
    replied
    We've all been there grow friend. It's kinda funny some people's first grow is pretty small, while other grow monsters. And vice-versa on their next grow. My fist indoor grow I was harvesting autos. My biggest yielded was over 7 oz off one bushy plant. Second grow I had a tiny harvest! Auto are assholes except for when they're not. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Congratulations Sleepy, pretty buds! Bet they will taste good in a few weeks

Leave a comment:

• First plant trimmed, jarred up and starting to cure.

Definitely could have got a higher yield but not mad at it for my first ever harvest, and still have the other plant maturing. Just grew a couple Gorilla Glue autos for the first grow. The first plant's yield weighed in at 16.4 grams after trimming buds today and the second one should be just a little more than that after it dries. Going to be growing Tropicana Cherry photoperiods for next grow and am upgrading my setup to a 48"x48"x80" tent with 2 spider farmer sf2000's, an AC infinity cloudline system with climate monitor and ill be using FFOF in bottom half of pots with FFHF on top half. I also will be switching to top dressing with dry nutes as opposed to the FF trio I was using this time. FF trio seemed a little too hot. Anyway just wanted to show my first ever harvest post trimming. lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X