Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I luv doing my own hybrids, even strains.

• Rwise
    replied
    Me thinks you know have some photo plants and they will flower as the days grow shorter. This is happening more, kinda like they put the floor sweep back into the seed bin.

Leave a comment:

• MarkMariMan
    commented on 's reply
    I do this all for fun, I don't actually partake in my own grow. I buy the autoflowers due to a short growing season and a desire to keep this all outdoors, so photos aren't a good option for me but I love the thought of it.

• MarkMariMan
    commented on 's reply
    I've trimmed the big fan leaves off of the flowering plant, that explains the greatest difference. The fan leaves were quite large. That said, the leaves on the non-flowering plants do appear to be somewhat different than the flowering one. All theree have some three-, five- and seven lobed leaves.

• MarkMariMan
    commented on 's reply
    All seeds were placed in the soil on June 04. The two that are not flowering were a little weaker than the one that is flowered, they had a hard time getting going, but as you can see, they got their footing and are coming along quite well. By week 4 the first plant was flowering but now we are coming up the the end of week 8 and nothing on the other two.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Yeah Ckbrew and MarkMariMan buying seeds is like buying a box of chocolates...ya never know.... That's why I decided to keep with a select few strains of regular seeds and really Grow My Own. Properly kept, pollen will last quite awhile. Create my own private strains and stop buying who knows what ?!! Kind of a long range goal but what else have I got to do. Do try this at home!
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 07-28-2021, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    My CPs have a 70-80 day flowering time and my oldest just hit 70 days on Sunday. Physically tho, the oldest CP is like 2-3 weeks behind the younger plant. #1 is just now starting to beef up her buds while #2 will be ready to harvest in the next couple weeks

• Ckbrew
    replied
    The leaves of plant #1&2 are mostly 5 lobed with wide lobes. The leaves on plant #3 are mostly 3 lobed with narrower lobes than the first two. They look like different plants, but they do go through changes when they go to bloom. When #3 was younger, did the leaves look like the first two? If not, then you may have a case of the wrong seeds being sent in your order. Just go with the flow and see what they grow into.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    How old are they all, seed in soil till now how old? I've had slow autos

Leave a comment:

• MarkMariMan
    started a topic Auto-flowers won’t flower

Auto-flowers won’t flower

Here’s the story:
    (3) Autoflower seeds, Red Congolese
    All purchased together
    All germinated at the same time
    All in the same soil, same nutes, same location
    All grown outdoors

One went to autoflower around week 4, the other two are just in veg. All three look very healthy but no flowers on 2 of 3. Thoughts?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X