Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Ckbrew sorry I missed your post here. Ruderalis is a genre like Sativa and Indica with origin in Siberia so a very short grow period. It is the origin of Autos by crossing it with Ind and Sat and stabilize it for shorter grow plants. As I said above some new hybrids may have unstable genetics which is why shorter and longer grows. Just my opinion.

• MarkMariMan
    commented on 's reply

• MarkMariMan
    commented on 's reply
    I'm going to keep these around for the rest of the season. If they flower - great. If not, well I'll just have to rethink my seed supplier for next year. I did contact the supplier and, in theory, they will be sending replacement seeds but I'm not holding my breath.

• MarkMariMan
    commented on 's reply
    @SoOrgbudgal, no sign of flowering yet. Being as it's early August they're running out of time to start. I guess I'll just keep them around as pretty ornamentals until they start to wither on their own.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well it's a disappointment but hopefully a reward later down the road on your grow. Do they have any sign of pre flower on them MarkMariMan?

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    My motto, don't worry, be happy. They r weeds after all. They will grow into their own destiny.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Is ruderalis a strain of cannabis or a completely different plant?

• MarkMariMan
    replied
    Thanks to all for the comments. I really thinking two of the three seeds are a different strain than I bought but, cest la vie. I'll continue them on their journey and see what I get. They are outdoors and in pots but dragging them in and out of the garage isn't going to be workable. Gunna let them run their natural course and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• MarkMariMan
    commented on 's reply
    On closer look today, the two non-flowers have 9-lobe, wider leaves than the flowering one. I think there may be a lot more Indica in these two than expected while the other has narrower lobes, likely more sativa. As I said in one of my other comments, I do this all for fun and don't even smoke the stuff myself. The apparent grab-bag of purchased seed isn't what I expected but the outcome may be an unexpected surprise. Just hoping the size remains compact.

• jamesphoto
    replied
    homegrown okay, now I get it. Yes my outdoor plants are in pots. They are autos and half the size of yours. I can see where moving your plants everyday would be a pain. But once you get to harvest time you'll have enough to make your eyes red...

Happy growing!

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Hey jamesphoto, unless your outside plants are in pots..your outta luck, mother nature has to switch the time for you. I have 2 outside in pots that i forced into flower by bringing them into my garage at night(12hrs of darkness) then back out to the sunshine for the day. Only problem with this is..i have to do this every night now till harvest Or until we have 12 hrs of natural darkness. And moving the 8 foot monster every day is a pain in the arse.

• jamesphoto
    commented on 's reply
    How would you put outside plants on a 12 and 12 schedule? Not quite sure I understand how that would be done...

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    I believe the issue of long flowering autos and short flowering photos has a lot to do with the ruderalis genetics being unstable in the hybrid. It's a crap shoot and what you get is just that.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboy58
    replied
    Afghani autos I'm growing now took 8 weeks to begin flower. Northern Lights autos started flowering in 5 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    Ive got some autos on the go that were supposed to take between 70-85 days and im currently on day 137 with maybe a week or 2 left so id just be patient.You could put them on 12/12 to get them flowering or with a little training you could just keep them in veg till the others are done.Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X