Can she be saved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can she be saved?

This is a six week old pinapple chunk. Big storm did damage. Can she be saved ? Any Ideas? Second pic from same storm wild thai 3 months did fine home bread six week sativa behind. Propped her up and she will be fine.

I'd be taping but that's just me. Sorry. Hey, have you grown Wild Thai indoors? I have a seedling started, it's my pain med. Good luck, that sky looks ominous.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      only outdoor. amazing sweet smell

Man you guys have been getting slammed by heavy rain for aa week. 7 inches in Tucson I heard tonight Plus the wind. We have had less than 2 inches here at hwy 69 and I - 17 Hoping for more Friday and Saturday. Glad your damage was relatively light.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

I now have over 11 inches since last week June. Most has come very slow. I have never seen the desert this green. This is a once in a lifetime greening during a deadly drought. The desert always seems to get enough to carry it through at the last minute but I pray this is the end to 15 year drought that has turned deadly the last 3.

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, most of the little I get comes in heavy 10 minute downpours and T storms. Not a lot of steady rain. The biggest problem with all the greening is in a month it will be bone dry fire fuel. It's a vicious cycle. Happened up here three years ago and wild fire burned everywhere. Then comes the next rain which washes millions of tons of debris down the dry washes which clogs them and the flow starts to spread in the zone. Six inches of water around my home but it is elevated 5 ft above grade per FEMA regs. plus an additional $1000 a year for flood ins on top of that. Funny if you have a VA/FHA or other federal backed loan you are required to have flood ins but a conventional bank loan you do not. Gummit is very screwy !
        Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 07-27-2021, 10:29 PM.

I was thinking the same as Puglover1. If the split hasnt dried out and tried to seal itself, I would clean out as much soil and perlite from the wound as possible and try some tape. Maybe wrap it after with some coated plant ties. thats a sad sight to see. Hope you can save her.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I used the heavy duty reusable plant zip ties after I taped once, worked fine.

Definitely every time I broke split cracked a plant it mended quickly tape I use 100 mph tape (duct) I also make strips out of rags and tie it up looks bad but u can fix it maybe a stake or two oh yeah crazy glue really can do it lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X