Name:	miniture.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	527600Click image for larger version

Name:	mom dwarf.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	527601
    I believe I may have taken this miniaturization thing a bit too far. I'm having to use jeweler's goggles and itty-bitty scissors to groom. The 1st pic is a clone that is not even 3 inches tall after 3 months of living under 18 hours of light.. I was hoping to try my hand at Bonsai but it grows so ridiculously tight there's no way to shape it. Mom, (2nd pic) would be ideal but I'd really like to use her as seed stock. I have another clone growing outdoors but it's no bigger than its sister. I dunno, I'm flying by the seat of my pants on this because there literally no info on miniature weed out there. I sure hope I don't fuck this all up. I wonder what would happen if I pollinated with FreakShow?

crucialbunny what is it with this rash of minatures lately ? Do you intentionally cause this or is it just a genetic aberration that has crept into the supply chain Maybe you miniature folk should compare notes to see if there is a common source.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Well heck, I can do that better by doing nothing, right?

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      TOKABIGONE, The original seed came from some bag seed I was gifted, so I'll never know for sure but I'm guessing it was Royal Dwarf due to the similarities. The guy I got the seeds from was an insufferable weed snob so all those seeds he gave me were really good varieties. I crossed last years plant with some Amnesia Haze pollen, also known for being a smaller plant. The clones aren't working out the way I hoped so I think seeds are going to be the only way to go.

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe pollen is king. If you have a seed it becomes a plant with it's own set of dna which will flower and provide a harvest. If you have pollen to put on that flower then you have a future combined structure which may be very close to the seed or very close to the pollen provider or weird combinations of both. It's fun to contemplate the number of 1000's of potential mixes. Look at the number of seed varities on the market and the market can't keep it's shelves stocked. Very easy to manipulate plant genetics makes it fun and the resulting phenos are always interesting. Maybe even hand pollenate diff sections of a female with diff pollens. Sorry I am rambling on so I'll stop. G'nite!

Welcome to my world crucialbunny
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have two 1/8ths, each in 1/2 pint jars, curing. I even took pics of all my jars.

See SoOrbudgal Micro surgical instruments are needed sometimes.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Baaaawaaaaaahaa haa good 1

This is something I've been working on for a couple of years now. In the world of Bonsai there is a big controversy over whether or not cannabis can be grown as a acceptable Bonsai plant. The first argument is that the leaves grow large in relation to the plant and ruins the aesthetic. Another is that the trunk never looks like an actual tree. In the plants I'm growing, as you can see, the leaves stay proportionate to the size of the pant and the trunk is thick an squat like an oak. Bonsai enthusiasts pay big bucks for their plants and spend endless hours doting over them. Cannabis does need 18+ hours of light to keep them from budding though. Last year's plant brought me about 6-7 ounces of cured bud when I let it go. Really good smoke too. The longer it cures the better the high. I just gave some to a friend that had been curing 7 months and she thinks it's the best smoke she's ever had and my grandson loves the stuff. So. . . . anyway, maybe you understand now why I'm so obsessed with getting these stabilized. Another cool aspect is you can grow this on your front porch and nobody has a clue what it is.

Comment

Putain..! Yes Putain. Love your Bonsai medicinal plant .... But aren't you pushing it too far. Some like micro but I like macro . Just sayin...!
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely to small. Seed plants seem fine but the clones are ridiculous.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X