Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grower looking for input.

Hello there fellow farmers!

So I thought I would join this forum and see what kind of input you guys had about how my girl is doing.

I got it from a buddy and it was only 7 inches tall and was in a dark cold garage for a few days and I took it and I have a single 400w light I haven't added much nutrients since the ocean forest soil had some release nutrients in it. I've noticed I think I got a cal-mag problem or I might have a root ph problem since I haven't checked it for about a month.

Overall though I have topped it twice and it has four lovely tops. And out of my newbieness I was messing with the branches and one snapped off, but the plant is doing pretty well. Was wondering what you all thought let me know.

Hello....Your girl looks really nice....Healthy enough to thin out ....So if you can give us idea as to what strain it is and your grow....infor....Peace.....

Comment

I think it is still really young and could use some more veg time under T5s or something. It looks nice and dark so its getting lots of nitrogen, I wouldnt worry about the leaf discoloration, over all it looks great!
      Current Grow #16: White Widow Germinated Jan 2019
      10x10 Laboratory
      FloraNova in Recirculating Hydro
      T5HO White/Blue for Veg - 600 HPS + T5HO Red for flower

Comment

• William and Sue Ashley
        William and Sue Ashley commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no leaf discoloration....But many of them....She should be opened up some....Peace......

• One.love4:20
        One.love4:20 commented
        Editing a comment
        Check out my new posts got that plant all trimmed up

One.love where are you?......LOL....Super Bowl Sunday.....Maybe.......Peace......

Comment

Hahaha thanks for the replys sadly I'm working no but I'll respond as quick as I can. The plant is only I would say about a month and a half old in total not positive as it was givin to me. My friend said it was Cennex but not sure. I have it under a 400 watt light. I have already cut some fan leaves off and I was planning on doing some more trimming to open it up and get rid of unnecessary undergrowth.

Comment

One more thing I recently transplanted from a 1 gallon to a five gallon so I was worried with some of the leaves looking like they do I didn't want to shock the plant even more cutting leaves off should I wait another few days then defoliate a bit? Thank you.

Comment

Here's some new pics of the plant after trimming stuff up. Looking very healthy

Comment

• Vitreous
              Vitreous commented
              Editing a comment
              That is a fine trim job. Plant is in good health!

Editing a comment
              Thank you

Scale so beautiful
            Gclub

Comment

Lookin good! You are taking it nice and easy just keep the flow going. Peace and positive vibes to ya!
              Perpetual setup!

Comment

Great lookin plant mateπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŒ²πŸ˜€
                The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Editing a comment
                  Thank you it's doing better ten I thought it was going to do

Here is an update on the plant did another trimming and switched her to flower can't wait to see the results from my first plant ever! She has already started to stretch a bit 4 days in can't wait

Comment

time to scrog or tie a few branches down perhaps. Really good looking plant !
                  2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Went on a three day trip and came back and the sex showed itself and it's a male. It was a rescue plant so I knew it could be that so at least I have experience now.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X