Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praise a god - The secular approach to marijuana

Take your pick.

As I roamed through the quagmire of facebook status updates this morning – procrastinating housework, mind you – I saw many posts reminding me that today, April 20th, is in fact Weed Da…
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

How about a religious use for weed? https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-with-religion
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      So Kosher Kush might be a seriously old strain?  Landrace, even?

Well, Weed is considered Kosher as long as you smoke it. A Kashrut (Kosher) board of Rabbis is currently preparing to give approval to Kosher edibles in NY. Weed itself (as long as it is not infested with insects) is inherently Kosher even if eaten. The devil is in the details of how it is prepared for edibles. So Kosher Kush, Jew Berry, 10 Commandment Cannabis, Wandering Jew Weed, Red Sea Weed and other strains should impart a certain reflective and meditative high.
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      What happens if I cross Kosher Kush with Lucifer OG? Or maybe KK with Jesus OG? KK x Hogsbreath?

You would most likely wind up with seriously stoned exorcisms. KK+Hogsbreath would most likely make a great non kosher sandwich as long as it comes with some Cheese.
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      mmm... cannacheese... cannahog... cannawich...

When I cough from too big a dab, sometimes it feels like the demons are trying to get out.

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      And just when I thought I would switch to dabbing to spare my irritated and inflamed bronchial system from the cured somewhat smooth bud with 0% thc, but makes me sleep pretty, well bud I smoke. I feel the demons sometimes too !! I gotta go put some Everclear and an oz in the freezer for tincture. Never made it but seems
      straight forward. I think the best way for me to ingest cuz it's so versatile from gummies to cookies to oil. This stuff feels like it is fairly high in terpines by the feel when squeezed. Not really sticky but spongy. 7 weeks cured.
      Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 07-26-2021, 08:12 PM.

Coughing from dabbing is no different than coughing from smoking TOKABIGONE except you are fare less likely to hock a loogy at your dabbing partner sitting across from you. Party foul. Personally, I can not hit a vape pen without coughing-to-fart. Hash can be like swallowing a box jellyfish that just ate a ghost chili. Knew a guy who coughed up a tonsil from eating a chocolate. It's all about tolerance to a substance. Like building up callouses in your esophagus. It is as important to build up callouses in your esophagus as it is to build up the callous on the thumb you use to roll steel on flint to light your bowl. Those of you who use electric lighters are wimps with soft, pink thumbs.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, ROTFLMAO for the next hour! Thanks! Have you ever done Stand Up? You could be the next George Carlin for real

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not all that funny. You're high.

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I guess I roll on the floor when I watch him stoned too, lol !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X