Emomajic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emomajic

Haven't seen much about best way to water your girls. I use a 2 gallon pesticide dispenser. By adjusting the tip u can create a spray effect that spreads water evenly without disturbing the soil. The only negative is it is timely especially if you have multiple plants.
    . Anyone have any ideas or suggestions based on their technique they prefer?

Yes use anything but what you got
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I’m running 8 plants in 40 liters pots and I hand water every single of them with my can/jar 🤷🏼‍♂️ Can’t see the problem 😅. Beside most people are lazy
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I use a 1/2 gallon watering can with a long neck that allows me to get in there if I have the plants trained really low under a screen. It’s also perfect size IMO because a 1-3 gallon pot doesn’t need more than 1/2 gallon to completely water. Bigger pots I water, spin, water spin, ect until I get runoff. Captain right, cant be lazy with this hobby. No matter what setup you run, these girls get thirsty

Comment

BU2B This is my one and only attempt to go hydro. I guess about 8 yrs. past.. I managed to circulate the water using a rigged reservoir but I couldn't enlarge the 6 quart plastic container the roots sat in.. I was in stealth mode back then lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X