Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’s, a Very Freaky Girl

Hi to everyone,
    has anyone had the pleasure of growing “ The Freakshow” ? Started this grow late April ( approximately 12weeks ago ) looking really good and smelly. Wondering when
    i should start thinking about harvest time. AWESOME looking strain, wish I would have started a few clones. Any input is welcome.

Rick James' official music video for "Super Freak" from the album 'Street Songs' (1981). REMASTERED IN HD!1:12 Create a YouTube Short using this sound!Read a...

Dammit. Another brainworm.

Sharing. LOL
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Floopydoop for the Sunday brainworm LOL i was about ready to Freakout beep beep

Yes theres several threads on Freakshow here, I have seed ready to grow.

Comment

Honestly that plant looks like it has at least a month to go. The buds look like they have barely formed. Unless that is part of the mutation (which if it is that sucks and has changed my mind about growing freakshow) then i'd say you got a long way to go. I dont see any orange pistils and def cant see the trichs, but with no red hairs i doubt your trichs are even cloudy at this point. Like i said, maybe that is part of the mutation, but that would be a very undesirable mutation for me.

Comment

Look forward to September, unless there is early frost for harvest.
        Here's a Berryfreak F2

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	purple.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	527195
          One of my Freaks has developed a dark purple stem and branches. None of the others has shown this trait. Interesting growing this strain. I didn't do any training at all and I kind of regret it now. They are just now beginning to show bud.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X