Larry Lemon OF Auto may have bud rot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Lemon OF Auto may have bud rot?

Larry Lemon OF Auto may have bud rot? It is a very small plant. If I bend it to open up inside, it’s brown. Is there anything I should do at this point? Thanks

Looks like bud rot to me. About the only thing to do is cut it all out wash what is left real good and dry it watching for any to come back
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I had a bud that looked much like that, as I dug into it, pulling off the dead, it reviled a hollow steam and a bore worm crawled out.
      Do remove it and give the remaining bud a good look for a worm. If the bud is mushy wet moldy then it is bud rot, and even the dead bud can rot.

Comment

I’m not sure I understand what MeEasy and Rwise are saying. So I should remove brown part but leave rest of plant to keep growing? Or harvest now?

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I was under the impression you already cut it down... it's a toss up on what to do, it depends on how much rot there is and what is left once you cut it out. Wise is probably right about what caused it to rot a moth or similar laid eggs in the bud and when they hatched they ate and shit inside bacteria starts growing and lead to rot and worms living inside

Personally I would probably cut it down clean out anything bad and wash what's left
          Last edited by MeEasy; 07-26-2021, 12:19 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X