Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm leaving....I can't take this nonsense anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLreef Bowhunterwoody hoping you all will be in prep mode today. Looks like Long Island and CT are in the target zone.
    Could get 4-6" of rain up my way, be safe!
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely am. Just went out and got fuel for the genny. Not really looking forward to this storm.

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      PLreef same here. Looks worse every update. Gonna be a bullseye for CT. Stay safe everyone.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Gas stations are a zoo over here. Cars are lined up waiting. Your not kidding about the updates. Stay safe guys.

Not looking forward to this.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, bullseye. Gonna suck.

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Gonna be a wet n wild one.

For sure. I'm actually outside now burning all the wood debris from the grow room build. Looks like it the only decent (dry) night I'll have for the next 3 to 4 days.
    All sort of chopped up 2x4s and old wooden trim.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck to y'all over there. After so much rain trees uproot in a few seconds. I've had two 25 yr old trees hit my house, my kitchen felt like being in an arboretum. I never appreciated trees and landscaping until I lost it all. Stay safe!

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats crazy Puglover1. Glad your ok though.

Wishing you well PLreef hope not too much damage? What a awful storm
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank Budgal. The wind is pretty crazy right now. Power has been flickering all morning. We have a few trees down in the neighborhood but so far nothing too crazy. We're stocked up on food and fuel incase we do lose power for an extended amount of time.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the odds that NYC planned a great concert and Central Park received record rainfall, closing it down. I was working on the closet, came back and it was paused, then called off. It was great watching Carlos Santana play, not too sad that I missed Barry Manilow.

Perfect plan PLreef wishing you well an your household.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Gotta admit this storm was pretty weak. Power flickered a few times but all in all it wasn't bad. Had a few branches come down in the driveway and a few in the yard.
      Bowhunterwoody how you guys making out?
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What a relief for you and Bowhunterwoody. Glad you all came out OK

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm so happy it wasn't worse. Could have really put a damper on things.

Hey PLreef. Nothing but rain here. We're on the west side of the state. Probably about 4 inches of rain but not to bad with the wind. Like you just a few branches. Just taking a deep breath after holding it for a day.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to hear man. The way they hyped up this storm was a little over the top. Eversource called yesterday saying we're probably gonna lose power for 7 to 10 days... and all I got was this lousy tee shirt. I'm not complaining though. I'll happily put my generator away. I've got 20 gallons of gasoline to use up this week. Lol

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea they hyped it up pretty good. Better that then the other way. The only job you can be wrong half the time and keep.

glad to see you guys did ok I was worried about yo it looked like a direct hit was coming
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Luckily the storm wasn't too bad. Im really glad we never lost power.

***Update***
      We have had some nasty heat and humidity here in the north east recently so I finally picked up a portable ac for my room. Just got done installing it. Had to build a stand for it so the hose one the back would reach the window. With the lights on I can keep the room at a comfortable 75°F.
      My seedling are looking pretty good. Had to lower the lights down a bit because I noticed them stretching. So far so good.
      Not sure if there's an issue with the website but I can't upload any more pics??????
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        6 years ago I bought a nice portable AC for half-price, it was used twice but not big enough for their garage. Sold it for profit to get the last pug, now I need it. I realized the other night that I have one clip fan and the humidifier plugged into the timer, I guess 6 hours during darkness isn't too bad. I wondered why the humidifier wasn't empty sooner. I need to chop autos, rewire the closet and fill bags for two seedlings this weekend, they're in cups and are stretching. I also realized last evening that one pug was wearing two collars and the other pug none, I hadn't imbibed. Gotta blame the H & H for now. Today is pretty bad.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like you have your hands full Pug.

Family photo. Say cheese 🧀!
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        High little sprouts you be good and don't put up too much of a fuss

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X