Space betwen branches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space betwen branches

Should I make more space betwen branches. I feel like they are too close to each other. I should prepare for flowering. Low amount of light gets in middle so i gotbsome weak shoots over there. Any tips are welcome
    Attached Files

I wouldn’t do anything at all. Looks fine to me.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      ye but I want even canopy I have branches that grew bigger than other ones . It looks so tight to me. LIke they cant breath

When growing outside your light is not stationary, only coming from one direction, there is almost no need for training a plant outside the sun is the ultimate light and I moves around. I would recommend topping only if you are worried about height of your plant and some defoliation mainly for airflow especially if you are in a humid area. Not saying that you can't train an outdoor plant just saying mother nature is pretty good at shaping a plant naturally
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

MeEasy its all good. But I am so mad right now, I just came from the garden and found pollen sacks -_- Its my only plant. I cant be mad more

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        All of our plants have pollen sacs - called caylxes - that's where they grow seeds. If they are ever fertilized that is.

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck147 yes but these are like little balls that are just starting to develop and I think they will grow into balls. I think I got me a male or a hermie

Well damn, that sucks! Where did the seed come from? Was it feminized, or regular?

Comment

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        it was from my last year plant. That might gone hermie I dont know. I got good smokeable buds with seeds last year and kept some seeds

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X