Under or Overwatered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under or Overwatered?

I can't figure out why she's drooping so much. Ph and nutes are good. I usually water every 3 days, unless the soil still feels wet. Then I wait until it's dry. Please help 🙏
    Attached Files

Clearly overwatering…

what about your drainage in the pots?? Does this happens just after you water ? Or 5 hours after you water ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

One thing I found is weighing the pots can help determine how "dry" the soil really is. At least for me, overwatering is very easy to do and weighing my pots helped me to manage that.

And yes, it does looks like overwatering - drooping - heavy leaves, looks like it is drowning.

Comment

I've found that when a plant is over watered the leaves droop like yours then when under watered the stem drops with the leaves, or you can touch the leaves if they're soft n full feeling they're over if thin n dry feeling they're under... hopefully all of our responses will get the girls back on track, good luck
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Hayitstrever
          Hayitstrever commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the helpful info! I'm gonna lay off the watering a bit, see if she comes back 😁

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Should be fine and we've all done it watering is probably one of the hardest parts to get right, lifting the pots seems to be the best way, but with my back I just use my fingers and dig into the soil a little feeling the moisture

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X