Orange hairs day 26 of flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange hairs day 26 of flower

I’m in day 26 and my hairs started turning orange. I am feeding the Athena pro line and I sprayed it’s last application yesterday and in one day they all turned orange. Please someone help me before I have a panic attack.
    Attached Files

Foliar nutrient spraying during flower or bud, especially under artificial light can be problematic. I would suggest sticking to soil feeding for the remainder of growth.

Comment

Why even spray them with something in the first place ?
      Soil feeding is the way to go like bunny is saying.

if you sprayed them and the morning after all hairs are red - maybe you already answered your own question.

if a single bud turn all the hairs red at once I always suspect that stem or bud is going to hermie. But when all the buds are doing this, it must be your foliar spray
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Because the first 3 weeks Athena pro line has a foiled you are suppose to spray so I was doing what it said.

Comment

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          That may be ok for fruits and veggies but not for buds. Foliar spraying during flower is a no-no in the marijuana grower's community as spraying the buds increases the risk for bud rot, which will kill whatever bud is affected. Just because it says something on the instructions does not mean that that is the application for marijuana. I see this a lot with lights saying that it will cover a certain footprint, which may be true for lower intensity plants, but not bud. Like everyone else is saying, stick to soil feeding in flower.

You guys think it will come back ?

Comment

Yes it will bounce back. Lots of life left in your plants.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X