Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any recommendations for novice planting seeds? The price does not need to be too high.

Depends on how deep your pocket is, New420guy has cheaper seed (last time I popped in he was almost out).
    I myself recommend photo-period plants and not autos for beginners.

Comment

• phamty
      phamty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much for your recommendation, I will consider it carefully.

I agree with Rwise, autos will likely leave you discouraged and thinking you just wasted the last 3-4 months. If you’re wondering about certain strains to grow, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies should be good for a beginner. They’re both potent, produce good yield and most importantly, they’re super easy to grow

Comment

• phamty
      phamty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much for your recommendation

Prices are getting higher thanks to the pandemic which puts alot of people who want high quaility genetics out of their confort zone. Do you have any knowledge of growing anything from a seed? Do you have a garden of any sort phamty as your questions are leaving us without any acknowledgement that you understand whay we tell you? Can you reply back? It's like putting money in a vending machine and just nothing comes out in return?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• phamty
      phamty commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't started planting yet, and I'm still learning about it.

No seeds are "easy" if you have not read and understand the GWE web site or a similar source of growing info. The link is at the top of this page. That said Northern Lights, White Widow and Zkittlez are all pretty resilient and forgiving strains. Get them as photo periods, not autos. None of these are expensive as they are not the current "hot" strain.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• phamty
      phamty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much, what you said makes sense.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X