Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phamty
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't started planting yet, and I'm still learning about it.

• phamty
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much, what you said makes sense.

• phamty
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much for your recommendation

• phamty
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much for your recommendation, I will consider it carefully.

• OldManGrower
    replied
    No seeds are "easy" if you have not read and understand the GWE web site or a similar source of growing info. The link is at the top of this page. That said Northern Lights, White Widow and Zkittlez are all pretty resilient and forgiving strains. Get them as photo periods, not autos. None of these are expensive as they are not the current "hot" strain.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Prices are getting higher thanks to the pandemic which puts alot of people who want high quaility genetics out of their confort zone. Do you have any knowledge of growing anything from a seed? Do you have a garden of any sort phamty as your questions are leaving us without any acknowledgement that you understand whay we tell you? Can you reply back? It's like putting money in a vending machine and just nothing comes out in return?

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I agree with Rwise, autos will likely leave you discouraged and thinking you just wasted the last 3-4 months. If you’re wondering about certain strains to grow, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies should be good for a beginner. They’re both potent, produce good yield and most importantly, they’re super easy to grow

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Depends on how deep your pocket is, New420guy has cheaper seed (last time I popped in he was almost out).
    I myself recommend photo-period plants and not autos for beginners.

Leave a comment:

• phamty
    started a topic Newbie

Are there any recommendations for novice planting seeds? The price does not need to be too high.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X