Showing my grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing my grow

purple kush autoflower day 30 -happy frog soil with 2cups of bone meal mixed-water Ph 6-6.5 and 2.5ml real growers recharge every other watering- when they start to flower I will add FF big bloom first time using fox farm nutrients and I am dealing with high heat in the closet running out of fans..lol
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dhll999; 07-20-2021, 10:01 PM.
    Go ahead sing to your plants there not going to think your a nutjob

Grow in soil-fox farm ocean forest-happy frog
    Indoor Grow with 5gl cloth pots
    31/2x31/2 Home made grow box
    1-Mars hydro ts1000 and 1-ts600
    Humboldts nutrients + Blackstrap molasses
    secret base a & b
    cal mag
    golden tree
    flower stacker

Very nice.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

They look quite healthy. Can you leave part of your box open to let cooler air in? I've had to put a tower fan in the barely open closet doors to push cooler air inside, sometimes pointed at a bottle of frozen water, sometimes oscillating. My house AC is set at 71, that bedroom and its attached bath both have HVAC vents but it still gets warm in the closet. I turn off the fan during lights out but leave the door slightly open until I get out of bed in the morning to access the closet environment. I use Recharge also.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• dhll999
        dhll999 commented
        Editing a comment
        I opened the front of the box and am leaving the door open and it seems to help.This is the first time using the recharge it seems to be working out well I have gone from seed to flower without any other nutrients but I will start a budbooster dering the flowering stage. I would say its good stuff

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X