Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Frenchy

Master Hashishin Frenchy Cannoli has slipped the surly bonds of earth. RIP
    Last edited by Smokesteve; 07-19-2021, 06:55 PM.

RIP Frenchy. May your legendary hash making skills live on forever. Released by Frenchy's wife today..

From Madame Cannoli, Kimberly, Frenchy's wife
    Dear Friends and Loved Ones,
    It's with profound, heartbreaking grief that I share with you due to complications from surgery Frenchy left us on Sunday. I'm sorry I couldn't share this with you in person. This seemed like the best way to let you know directly from me.

Frenchy often shared there were 3 main periods in his life - first, the 18-year timeframe from when he left home in Southern France to travel, wandering the world, enamored of new cultures & experiences, then the period of fatherhood from his mid-30s to early 50s, and then finally the period of becoming the teacher that followed when he came to the states in the 2000s. I cannot begin to express how much meaning and joy his interactions with all of you brought him. He truly cherished this unexpected evolution of the latter part of his life.

His passing was unexpected and leaves his family with a gaping hole of emotion where his smile and energy usually filled us so completely. I think what we all appreciated about Frenchy so much was his authenticity and passion. It would give me great solace to see his face lit up with a smile right now. If you have a smiley photo with Frenchy and want to tell me about your connection/meeting with him I would be honored if you would share it with us.

Attached Files
    3rd indoor grow in 15 years.

2 x Wedding Cake(New420guy)
    2 x Grandoggy Jones(Connoisseur Genetics)
    6ft x 6ft BudBox Pro White
    4 x 37litre(10 Gallon) Bucket Company pots
    Professor's Nutrients 70% Coco 30% Perlite
    3 x ES 300's (2 x V2, 1 x V3)
    Professor's Nutrients feeding program(slightly modified)
    ISO-Max 200 exhaust fan with filter

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      64 years old, what a shame. RIP Frenchy.

Oui rest in peace mon français.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

muff Live the grazing lifestyle, do you? Mt. Dew and Hot Pockets are making you fat. Learn the words you use. Learn about 'marijuana concentrate poisoning.' Learn about cirrhosis. Hateful moron types, like you, need to stick one thumb up their ass, one in their mouth, and shut the fuck up. Quit with the Covid news binging and go walk your hamster, outside.

How 'bout we talk about your genius family and their self imposed deaths. Many Darwin Awards? Many, I assume, because good people don't make people like you.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

The master of Hashish.

"The Royal Nepalese Temple Balls were stuff of mythology already in the late ’70s and early ’80s, a fairytale for many and the Holy Grail of concentrates for a few. Imagine a sphere of resin hand pressed to an absolutely unflawed dark and hard surface polished to a mirror-like quality — a ball that resembles more of a glossy stone or black marble rather than resin. Picture an outside protective layer of resin fused into a crust so perfect that it can stand the depredations of time and nurture the aging evolution at its core. Visualize cracking open a 10-year-old resin ball like you would break a big egg, the center revealing itself slowly in all its glorious creaminess. Envision a spicy tropical fruit cocktail with subtle earthy undertones taking over your olfactory senses as the resin breaks apart reluctantly exposing its dark red melted caviar-like. texture, the long contained aromas bursting out with an explosive force.

Imagine creating such a wonder!" Frenchy Cannoli
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG i'm high off of reading your post Farmbuck. I watched a video of him doing exactly what you said.

• newbutoldgrower75
          newbutoldgrower75 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm literally drooling after reading that visualisation of the 10 year old Temple ball..
          Last edited by newbutoldgrower75; 07-22-2021, 06:59 PM. Reason: Wake n Bake

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X