Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Alaskan Thunderstruck eh??? i know it by that other name. But you have mostly all SP@MeEasy and that 7000 must be the bomb diggity of a light. It's a toss up really so i'm just going with the SP for no other reason. I have neither light brand.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    All I know is that today's newsletter had a big NL auto in it

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    I am not voting just because I made up the poll but I just want to say in the beginning I didn't think the sf had a chance of competing because the Mars has 100 more watts but I'm very surprised that the sf seems to have kept up with the Mars I think the Mars will win but impressed with the sf 4sure

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    started a poll POLL---- Nebulahaze spider farmer vs mars hydro

POLL---- Nebulahaze spider farmer vs mars hydro

Spider Farmer sf2000
    41.67%
    Mars Hydro tsl-2000w
    58.33%

The poll is expired.

I'm following NebulaHaze on her Spider Farmer vs Mars Hydro from the newsletter and was curious about how everyone was thinking it would turn out. I'm pretty sure she'll be posting the results in next weeks newsletter so I've set this poll to end Saturday 7/24 at 11:59pm ..... All I ask is for everyone to be kind and not insult someone else's equipment in your opinion. Thanks in advance and let's have fun with this 😄 hopefully I've done this correctly 😆

https://www.growweedeasy.com/led-gro...farmer-sf-2000
    Last edited by MeEasy; 07-25-2021, 11:09 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X