Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeEasy
    replied
    I have the results... I'm amazed by how similar the lights performed in this and even more so that the spider farmer won... the spider was handicapped from the beginning being 100w difference in power between them I actually didn't think it was going to be even close and it was kinda silly to compare them. Thank you all for participating in my little poll and a special thanks to Ms NebulaHaze for doing the grow and sharing it and so much more with all of us.

Edit = ah duh how about sharing a link Cyrus!! Here's a link to the grow

by Nebula Haze Nebula’s Cannabis Grow Journal Experiment Final Results – Keep reading to see the whole grow journal! This is the beginning of the cannabis grow journal featuring a grow-off between two LED lights: Spider Farmer SF-2000 vs Mars Hydro TSL 2000W Why these LED grow lights? We’ve received lots of questions about Mars...

Leave a comment:

• newbutoldgrower75
    replied
    Results are in buddy .. but not saying anything yet just incase I got the newsletter early being in Australia.

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    replied
    I voted but really dont know enough about the lights to be confident in my vote lol. Typically when LED's are involved i refrain form giving too much advice (other than looking at actual wattage ect) because i have no experience with them. Be interesting to find out the answer. They both look very close from the article.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Puglover1 Yours eh ?

• MeEasy
    replied
    Well maybe we can get some more votes after all.... the results won't be out until next Sunday's newsletter so I've extended the deadline for this poll.... thanks again everyboody

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    I was hoping for a better turnout on my poll but looks like I would have been the deciding vote, but without it it's a tie.... The newsletter will be out in the morning hopefully everything is dry so Ms Nebula has the numbers...... thanks to you that participated

Leave a comment:

• dhll999
    replied
    I would think the components that are used in most lights are made in china or india or some other third world country and assembled in the states to give it the made in america tag the parts used in both lights probably came from the same place

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    I can only find a “single” article with it’s a Chinese company. But I can’t find it anywhere else. ?? Well if it’s Chinese I’m not going to buy that spider farmer 4000 then… simply because of that..

im going with another lumatek lamp instead. Heavy price but not made by child labors at least

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    On their website they write they are an American company with a EU store for easier shipment to eu growers.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    Spider farmer is Chinese company as well according to Google. I thought it was a European lol.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Spider farmer. It’s American made from what i could read.
    Mars Hydro is Chinese

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    MeEasy Sometimes I nod out while I'm on the laptop late night. I better stay away from some websites now that we can buy cars online, yet to make a surprise online order. I've only had ATF in a vape cart, I think flower is the best way to try a new strain, I've been buying pre-rolls on deals to audition. I might give that another try since so many peeps seem to grow it.

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I do like the 7000 it's a powerful light but wouldn't be my first choice for the money. I bought it because I received an email about the light when it first came out, it happened to be the same day I had my last surgery and I was not in my right mind. I woke up the next day not remembering buying it but when I checked my email I found the receipt I had bought it at 2:30 am. I'm pretty sure that sf would have refunded me for it but I didn't even ask I wasn't upset about the purchase just probably would have went another way. As for the strain it does have a different name I just figured everyone could figure it out 😉 lol
    Last edited by MeEasy; 07-18-2021, 08:13 PM.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Awww i see it now who voted i wonder why it did have have it posted prior to me hitting SP?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well i don't know who voted as there were no votes prior to me so why it gave 50-50 i got no idea cause i voted only for the SP??

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X