Sour Diesel Purple Haze Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sour Diesel Purple Haze Grow

It is brutally hot here in Cali with consecutive triple digit weather . My Sativa dominant Sour Diesel and Purple Haze Girls are heat resistant up to a point . Germinated from feminized seed , I place them in the shade during the hottest part of the day . They are being raised in Fox Farms Ocean Soil , Hydroponics 3 bottle nutrients in small amounts ( less is better ) and I recently added seaweed kelp extract to their water because of the heat . I’m so proud of how beautiful and healthy my plants are . Will go into 12-12 for Flowering Stage last week of August.

Hi from So. Oregon Venus you should be proud those look really good. I don't grow sativa dominant mostly indica but they are hybrids with some sativa in them. I like to grow outdoors every summer it's really challanges me as i'm getting to the 65yr old stage LOL i don't grow them big monsters like years past. Are you doing a hoop greenhouse light deprivation for `12/12 or you got a big room for them? Yes it's been awful dry hot here and i've moved mine in and out of sun too. I have kelp mixed into a tea i make with bat quano or fish shit LOL it really helps with saving those microbes in the soil an uptake during these hot days. Best of luck, do come around and show us the progress.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X