First time grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grower

Hi I have a autoflower growing in nature’s super soil and roots organic I’m in week 5 from seed and I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what the best flower nutrients I need to get so I don’t kill my plant

If your are using any growth nute's right now , than get the flowering formula from the same provider. Otherwise buy any reputable bloom formula. Mixing nute's from different companies can result in damage to your grow. Each companies A&B formulas are designed to work together.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      OldManGrower thanks I’m use the Natures super soil. Mixed with roots organic so I am just trying to find what I actually need cuz either I am not searching for it for it right or idk lol but thanks for the advice just don’t want to mess up my plant

Well i have always used different kind of brands together in my grows. It’s not all the time I can get every thing I need at once.
    It’s not that big of a deal unless you are growing in coco or hydro..

Just find a brand specific for cannabis
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Your grows will only get better. Organic, readily available nutrients with no buildups or problems.
      Organic soil auto grower.

Comment

If you want to stay organic I'd top dress them with some Kelp, worm 💩, and if there's still a little room some fresh compost and water it all in like you normally would
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          MeEasy thanks for the advice I’m growing in Natures super soil and roots organic i topdressed it with some of the super soil I have but didn’t know if I should get some actual flower nutrients cuz I have looked and I don’t know if I am just not searching for it right or not see what I am looking for or what to do in this stage I made it this far hate to mess up now you know thanks

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I've heard good things about the nature's super soil but haven't used it, it should be full of everything that you need to finish your grow. It won't hurt to add more if you think it needs it but I would say probably not necessarily as long as you are keeping the soil moist never dry, and don't water to runoff that washes out the organic material and microorganisms living in it

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          MeEasy hey thanks for the advice yeah going to get some Unsulfured molasses go with my water and all I have done is watered her and some recharge that’s it other then topdressed her with a little bit of the nature’s super soil other then that just water and some recharge that’s it I water her a little over a cup of water every two days or so sometimes 3 days I just added a extra led light I only have a VIPARSPECTRA p1000 it it’s only white light and my other light is 600watt led with the red and blue should I use both I’m in a 16x16x48 tent not a lot of space but when I put the 600 with my p1000 I think the plant looks like she might have grown some when I look at my videos from this morning to now look like she is a little thicker to me do know time will tell I guess

Here I took some pictures just now I hurt my back really bad so pictures aren’t the best my first autoflower from seed to 34days

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          If it's just the one plant the one light should be plenty but you can put one on each side and give the plant a quarter turn daily for even coverage. The soil will benefit from the molasses just don't overdo it I always give molasses every other week. My guess is that she's done growing so won't get bigger except for the buds themselves. The best thing about growing organic is the simplicity just keep it moist and she'll eat n stack for you

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Jay1245 folks have been offering many advise answers to many questions from what i've seen in your posts. If that is the only plant your growing too much fussing over her. There comes a time when you quit chasing for the answer your trying to find cause it's right there in front of you. Find the right distance for your light, water it when she's dry, get a bottle of bloom if you want use it correctly. Don't play with that plant anymore, just watch it and don't over do the basic.

Sorry you hurt your back.

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal thanks cool thanks

MeEasy you say she’s looks like she is done growing no stretch I thought she would get a little bit bigger then that hmmm we I guess time will tell don’t know how long to flower her for but 35 days and it’s says 65 to 80 days from seeds to harvest and I feel that from the look at her she won’t take that long or I might be wrong I’m new taking in all the advice thanks

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          It's an auto so it could still stretch out a bit, I don't have a lot of experience with autos I just started playing with them but once the flowers are formed they pretty much stop growing and concentrate on their buds

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          That's the part of autos I don't like, they will flower when they want to where as photoperiod plants you can veg them for as long as you want

• Jay1245
          Jay1245 commented
          Editing a comment
          MeEasy hey thanks for the advice appreciate you y’all have a great grow Season thanks everyone

Hi there! You can also check this post by JahCool beginners guide for growing cannabis (Ultimate Guide) https://jahcool.org/how-to-grow-marijuana/

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X