Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR2K
    replied
    Welcome. There's probably no better place to ask Cannabis-related questions. I have found most to be transient. They get what they need and move along. I suspect it's the lingering stigma. There is a pretty dedicated "crew" that lend their expertise. Myself, I'm on my 6th grow and VERY thankful for the help.

The only thing I think we can all agree on is we don't particularly care for"askholes"...you can ascertain the meaning by the context. Good luck and HAPPY GROWING!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Welcome to GWE forum @Waynedsjourdy. You will find there are many very experienced growers here who will be willing to help with most any question about cannabis. First and foremost, help us help you when you post by providing all your grow specs like I have below. This is done in the signature function on your account page. Pictures really help when you have a specific question or if you just want to show off a little with something cool. It's all good, have fun with it and figure the next grow will be even better due to what you learn. Happy Growing !

Leave a comment:

• Waynedesjourdy
    started a topic COCO COIR Test help

Test help

I need some advice never used this forum so I want to see how it works

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X