Hello all and thank you for letting me join! Have been reading the forum as a guest for a few days now and the knowledge, support and comradeship is outstanding + its also lots of activity here which is excellent for a newbie like myself.

My case is a bit complicated because i didnt start from seed... My friend germinated the seed and have no idea what strain it is and then put it in the window to grow just like a normal flower. So when i got the plant she was stretchy to say the least, i have no idea how long she has lived since birth. My first action was to cut her down a few levels and i regret this because i think i stunned her but she was so long. Then i bought a tent and some supplies to "do it the right way" (details will follow of my spec) and 5th of July i transplanted her to a 11L pot and put her in my tent, so she has been there now for 10 days.

My setup:
Secret Jarden DS60, 60cmx60cmx158cm
TGL Star 60 LED
Clip-on fan blowing from above
CAN-Lite filter 150m3
Biobizz Lightmix soil
Biobizz grow, bloom, top for nuts

I will share some photos of how she looks now and maybe you can look closely and tell me whats what? My feeling is that she is growing very slow and she looks nothing like all the other plants i have seen pictures of. Almost everyone has more like a bush while mine is like a flagpole with a little fuss for leafs. Maybe i am stressing myself and i should obey more to LITFA but its hard hehe its like having that first baby again
The enviroment is 27-28C during lights on and 26-27 lights off, the humidity is pending between 50-60%. I have measured the water from run-off and it was 5.7 PH. Everytime i water i add 1ml/l BioGrow and she drinks about 2.8L when she has dried for 3 days straight.

So please have a look and help me develop green fingers!