Clear All

..wow!!...
    "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bob....she wows me constantly! πŸ’š

OMG!! ( I actually said oh siit) what a beautiful , incredibally beautiful grow! GEORGEOUS images!
    I have this fantasy should we all be independently wealthy, all legal including flying with branches & gear. that we gather some place comfortable and have a 24 hr trim party.We all meet, trim our stuff, shoot the shit & pack up our buds & go home...with joy in our hearts..
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sweetie! 🌸 I'm good with the independently wealthy, the sharing of trimming, and the tasting of our vintages! πŸ˜‰ Hearts of joy especially!! πŸ’œ

BOOM BUDS!!! Spectacular!!! :-) :-)

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Green! I'm thrilled that this high CBD strain has produced so much medicine. πŸ™Œ Not as stinky as they talked about...just the right amount of aroma! 🐽

Impressive grow!
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Much appreciated Dingus!

Harvested over 2 days....the lower branches were slightly more developed and went first...then the top colas went into overdrive and were solidly ready one day later! Excellent quantity of buds...some went immediately into 2 different kinds of extracts...both alcohol and oil, which are not going to be decarbed so that I can capture the beneficial THCA and CBDA (cannabinoid acids).
    Interesting look to the stump that was topped at second node....very thick and beefy....even grew freely around one of the wire staples holding it down! As with my previous Bubba2, I give much credit to the Kind soil used, since all I had to do is plain water and to train. And of course keeping CFL lights as close as possible to all parts.
    Cannabis is such a remarkable plant, and I don't think I'll ever get bored with growing it! 😊🌿
    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
    Recent grows...
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely jubbly, that central knuckle is awesome

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It's amazing how the tender young stem during the first week of her life has become such a solid beefy knuckle! 🌱

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Rockman what a great set in the Newsletter!!!! Beautiful work all the way around! You are just a natural born grower ❀️!
      You have started my Sunday just right. β˜€οΈ Thanks for your time an effort .

Great grow!!! Such skill...buds look super duper!!!

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Your compliment is much appreciated Green! This girl was another delight to grow, cooperating so well with my training. πŸ€
      Wishing you many great grows ahead! 🐸

ROCK, wow, i'm in awe...that pic of the base of the plant....just wow.....and then there's the harvest!!!!!!
    "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

Wow, that plant was beautiful, congratulations on a great harvest! I love the picture of the base

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Nebula! 😊 When I saw the base after the final chop, it really hit me on how strong growing these cannabis plants can get in such a short time! 🌿

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey rockman, I just wanted to let you know that I remembered your awesome harvest pictures, and I featured you as this week's "Trophy Pics of the Week" in our Sunday newsletter. I'm not sure if you're subscribed, but you can see all previous newsletters here, and yours should be there by tomorrow http://archive.aweber.com/gwe-updates

Nice grow Rockman. I'm growing a swiss cheese for the first time myself right now. Those pics are making me drool for the future
      Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
      4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

β€œβ€¦marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Stoney! Hope your Swiss Cheese is as productive as mine turned out to be. Is yours an auto? How far along is she?

• StoneyTony
        StoneyTony commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man. Mine is a photo. I picked the seeds because I liked what the effects are described to be. I'm about a week or two from switching to flower and I'm using her to try manifolding for the first time. She's looking good. I can't wait!

Wow Rock , great show really ! Better than Jethro Tull in 1969 at the Warehouse in N.O La. Beautiful.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Nothing like a bit of your exaggeration to make me even more proud of Cheesey. 🌿Missed that Tull show! πŸ˜€

Rock I wasn't exaggerating, I loved watching and learning from your grows.l currently am doing like you with KindSoil and FFOF. but I am trying LED,S 300w 154 draw for the first time,always grew outside with decent results. Sprouted NLauto on the 14th hasn't grown an inch and a half short but stout don't know what's going on? 24 inches above seedlings no stretch had it been outside I believe it would be taller .might just be impatient don't know what do you think? Using 6.5 ro water. Sorry didn't mean to go on an on just concerned a little. Peace Hal
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it possible to post a picture of your plant and set up in a new thread? Maybe we'll be able to spot something to help it grow faster! I feel like it must be so strange to switch from outdoors to indoors! Now you have to do everything that Mother Nature used to do!

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Hal, Nebula's right about sending pics and starting a thread...there are so many more experienced growers than myself on forum who probably would be able to help with your concerns. Sometimes a picture is worth a 1000 words! 🌿 Peace to you also 🌞

There was a thread a little while back talking about whether Kind Soil was worth twice the price of FFOF. You just convinced me, that I need to try a real soil grow with either kind soil or super soil.
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Green75 hey Green, I got mine from their website kindsoil.com. Wish it was a little cheaper, but all in all I found it worth the expense for indoor single plant growing.

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man I'll check it out...curious

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you guys heard of Base Camp Soil by Elevation Organics? From what I'm reading, it seems to be some sort of equivalent. Local hydroshop had it so I picked up a bag.

Hey rockman, have you had a chance to smoke her yet? How do you like it?
      Fast Buds GSC & Green Crack Auto's

Veg:
      4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LED's - Flora Trio + CalMag

Bloom: 4x4x6 - 7-gal Smart Pots - Coco/Perlite - 4 300w LEDs - Flora Trio + CalMag & Superbloom

β€œβ€¦marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Stoney, believe it or not I have not yet enjoyed this harvest, since I've been finishing up my previous Bubba2. I vape instead of smoke, and very soon will enjoy Cheesey, along with a rating.😳 I did use some of her freshly cut buds and sugar leaves in several mixtures in both oil and alcohol, which extracts the cannabinoid acids for medicinal reasons, but not much pyschoactivity.

• StoneyTony
        StoneyTony commented
        Editing a comment
        When you get to it let us know how it goes. I'm about two months away from harvesting mine. Never grown or smoked it before - curious about it.

I hope everyone goes to see the newsletter today - SO DELIGHTED to see you there And it is another good read as well.
      (My iPad won't t let me post reply - only comment these days so repeating myself on the MAC.
      A great journal with great images and outstanding results from your efforts!!!
      BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO! A Class Act
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        You're so kind Tika, thanks for the compliments! 🌻 I was so surprised when I got to bottom of newsletter, and saw my journal!! What a way to make my day, and more!! 😊
        Joyful growing, and hugs! 🌿 🌷

• Beach_Town_Brit
        Beach_Town_Brit commented
        Editing a comment
        Here, here, I second that emotion ... and throw in a round of "jolly good fellow" for good measure

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Aw shucks Beach_Town_Brit, I'm speechless! πŸ˜‰

Congrats rock on the write up and recognition...you've earned it... I tip my hat to ya man!! Keep up the professional grows!!

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Green, you've been an inspiration all along, with your passionate and sometimes wild cannabis growing adventures! πŸ‘
        Now I'll soon be starting my outdoor grows, without too much paranoia as my state is now legal. 12 plants....should be interesting to say the least, since I've basically done one at a time so far. Still want to stay with autos...they've been so much fun! Maybe I'll try some of the many
        mystery seeds I've accumulated. 😊

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X