Short term rental, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short term rental, anyone?

I'm on one of two floors which are to be evacuated for two weeks while the concrete pathways are being replaced. Dabber'll be fine. My concern is the 3'3'x6' tent with custom dolly I have as a centerpiece in my apartment, and the six plants, therein. Since I won't have access to my apartment for two weeks, I have to find somewhere for them to go.

We're supposed to be getting a fair per diem for digs and grub. If all goes as I am being told, I'll start the bidding at $1,500 for room for two weeks. I don't need board. Me, Dabber, tent and other houseplants, utilities. The works. And dabbing. If you have any objections to growing or using marijuana, you need not apply. Whoever goes lowest from the $1,500 will win me, everything listed, and more, much more, for a fortnight.

Whatever happens during the two weeks, we'll use the Vegas Protocol.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Great to read you're doing well (six plants vs. my four). You're in San Diego IIRC. I also recommend considering plan B: sailor flop houses, long-term rental places aren't typically too aggressive with their housekeeping schedules. Good luck!!!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Judge says I can't hang out at sailor flop houses. But he wasn't there.

The management is working on accommodations. Sorta seems like it's their responsibility.

Well, if you wanna travel east, almost to Chicago, I have two extra bedrooms and an attached bath for one of them. Cheap.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I seem to recall having a helluva good time at the Shedd Aquarium and AIC. It was winterish and there were big waves slapping against some glass wall at SA. Or is that confabulation? Do they have a glass wall that might get heavily splashed?

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was last there in HS. There are a lot of glass walls holding water but I think there is one that gets Lake water splash.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X