Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How may I go about getting a marijuana growers license in California 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How may I go about getting a marijuana growers license in California 2021?

Is getting a medical marijuana card or growers license in California helpful or not??? If so can somebody can suggest to me how should I go about mine. I have been reading online resources a few of them do provide but I m not sure if they are legal plus their process is way too confusing. looking for a recommendation that a company that can provide me grower's license.

Hey, taylordonovan . You can grow up to six plants in CA. No licensing for anything. More than that and you're into paperwork and fees.

I believe in going to the source. Whatever agency hands out the growers licenses in CA, give them a google. Going through second party costs extra.

Also, look into what rights you're giving up. I've been told that should I get a license to grow more than six, I give up my right to own a gun. Whatever your thoughts about guns or other things that may change your life.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

For commercial production? Yeah man you're way too late. Lots of big money went into it and they got all the spots.
      Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X