Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help

Not sure what’s going on with my leaves here.
    many advice would be much appreciated.
    Auto flower
    1000w led
    indoor tent
    45-55% 75-77F 125CFM fan
    soil mix 1L rain water (ph 7-7.5 ph’ed down with a little homemade FPJ to 6-6.5 the little run off I get is high like 7+) each ever 2-3 days
    a little LST
    Gave them a brake from the fan blowing on them too.
    Any help would be appreciated

Hi Badd, Well, can't see those blurple pics at all. Check this out: https://www.growweedeasy.com/overwatering
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Yeah sorry.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Badd, she doesn't look all that bad, actually; she's just short!!!!!

• Baddfish4545
        Baddfish4545 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I’m not sure why they are so short

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Genetics, probably, because the leaves look good, she doesn't show any problems. Strong Afghan genetics....

They have either gotten enough light for the day and are ready for bed, this is normal that they'll start to sag just before lights go off for the night...or like tatt said you've watered them before they were thirsty.

If your runoff is a little high next time you water ph your water low... example = runoff is 7.... water at 6 and opposite if it gets low

I wouldn't turn the fan off especially if your humidity is above 50% without airflow you're at a much higher risk of mold n mildew... this goes double during flower..... they look well fed n happy otherwise so keep it up 🌲🥸
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

My fans are still on I just don’t have them blowing on the plants themselves kind of indirectly. It’s possible I overwatered I’m just wondering about the canoeing of the leaves

Comment

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          It does look like excessive breeze damage. See if it clears up now that the fans have been redirected.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X