Gone fishin', WWW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone fishin', WWW

IDK 'bout all y'all but I take a few beers with me, and walk up the bank to re-leave myself, I did have the camera.
    Thats Wild Wood Weed, growing in the wild with nothing being done, sunshine, rain and whatevers under them, the shorties look near ready.

That's a good day, lol! I'm assuming you were on private property, can't imagine that being there long on public prop.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      This stuff grows all over the state, I am not sure if this was public or private land. I left it there.

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you did. The small plant looks to me like it has been tended some. Many years ago I tried a couple guerilla grows and was robbed of 6 ft plants in a brushy area before they were even close to flower. I really dislike thieves. I even knew who did it, it was one of my kids 'friends'. Yes today at about 50 he's still a loser, sorry.

How cool is that!!! Happy fishing.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya, all the hoops we jump through to get a good harvest, and these get non of that.

That's how I grew my stuff for thirty years, pretty much hiking through the woods dropping seeds in any wet spot I could find go visit once a month to check on them. I'd lose alot to the animals two and four legged. Plant 25-30 and harvest 5-10 of them I've pulled as much as a hundred pounds in a year but 20-40 was more the norm
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Last time I tried to find a place to plant in the woods, all I found was other folks patches, and the place I was planting I was seen going in/out to many times. It was nice though, the "city" had a busted water line under a tank, we found where the water came out of the round and had planted along it, then we found out it was the county sheriffs land.
      We only went out 4 times a year, go plant, pull runts, pull males, harvest, worst damage we got from 4 leggers was a very sticky sparkly plant cut off at the ground by a rabbit. 2 leggers got my seed patch (Tulsa Tops) and destroyed a strain.

Land owner where the autos were said they are not his, please pull them, done and hung.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL somebody gonna be in shock now........did you plant those Rwise?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X