Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagicMike66
    replied
    I’ve never really paid attention to the night time temps when I grow so this grow I’ve also added a day/night thermometer so I can monitor how it is.

Leave a comment:

• OldManGrower
    replied
    Sounds like a dessert menu to me. Be sure to brush your teeth after indulging so you don't get cavities.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck and may big healthy plants be in your future

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Big tent’s been cleaned out and seedlings have been transplanted into their final pots (3gal fabric). Light switched to hps and set at 250w for now. If you zoom in you can just about see the plants 😂

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Good for you sir TOKABIGONE !! Same here I'll wait for fall before I do another grow. I may even throw a few Red Lebanese beans for Hash, not the most potent compare to today's strains but hey I like the aroma and the taste of the old 70's.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Hey MagicMike66 good to see you back in the grow! I have a little more than 2 months before I can drop a seed due to climate here. My very first harvest (6/1/21) was relaxing sleep med at best. Already know why and will correct. I'm thinking I can do an auto grow with photo seedling ready at harvest and repeat. I'd really like to build a decent stash for oil and hash. Maybe like Farmbuck I will try for some of that old 70's hash! Sorry for dreaming on your thread, lol!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Fantastic strains ya got going there MagicMike66 hope they preform well for ya.

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    started a topic 4th Grow

4th Grow

After a few months off enjoying the buds from my last harvest, it’s time to start my 4th grow. I’ve only ever grown 2 strains as I’ve been living off my bud seed for the past 3 grows so I’m buzzed to grow all new beans! Consistently harvested over a pound last 3 grows so I’m hoping these strains also like my set up as much.

5 plants this grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Mimosa Orange Punch, Blue sunset sherbet, pineapple chunk and stardawg. All are from barneys except dawg, can’t remember the breeder of these as I’ve had them a while.

Growing in a coco/perlite mix. Using a cheap led for seedling and early veg stage in my veg tent. Will be under variable hps once transplanted.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X