• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks So, I sure hope so too!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh boy what a good looking tent, great training this is gonna be fun to watch

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Before and after defoliation before flipping to 12/12. Wanted to leave the pineapple chunk a bit longer to catch up but the others are getting too big. Hoping for just nice tops on these plants with no larf

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the reply! Ill have to give more plants a go soon

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah coming along nicely now, thanks 👍🏻

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    Tbh not even once have I thought of that. Long as you give them plenty of good airflow you shouldn’t have any probs. I’ve done a small amount of defoliation by just removing huge fans at this stage. I found last grow that too much during veg can stunt them a bit so I tend to just leave them alone. Before I flip them they’ll get a heavy defol ready for flower

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Do you not worry about the plants' leaves touching each other? I feel like I baby my plants too much, I only do a couple at a time so they dont ever touch- but I would like to do more. I have a 4x4 tent, but only 2 plants in 3gal pots

• PLreef
    replied
    Your tent is filling in nicely MagicMike66!

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Plants starting to fill out now. Just waiting for a couple of the smaller ones to catch up then it’ll be flipping time soon. I thought I’d lost a top off the Mimosa Orange Punch but she’s repaired herself and seems to be starting to grow again. I almost gave up on it and pinched it off yesterday, glad I didn’t!

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Few days since topping. I’ve got at least one fim (dawg). All responding well to training. Now it’s daily checks and tweaks to shape them before flipping in 2-3 weeks time

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Since feeding I’m starting to see some nice growth now. Took off a few huge fans today. Missed the smell of a fresh plant. Another couple of days and they’ll all be topped. Light has been increased to 400w as well

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing really set in stone, just gonna leave them and see how they go. I usually go for about 4 weeks veg but this time I think I’ll leave them a bit longer to open up the middle of the plants and get more light down inside.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    How long you going to veg these MagicMike66 ?

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Time for an update. I always find this the boring part of the grow where nothing really happens. Everything seems fine and growing well. Fed yesterday at half strength - only 1ltr of water per plant so not to soak the roots whilst they’re still bedding in. Couple more weeks and these will all be topped and start training them into the shape I want them to be

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    I certainly will be overindulging on them in about 6 months time 😋

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X