• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hope it all works out for your grow Giggitywiggity

• Giggitywiggity
    replied
    Thank you everybody for their input, I ended up flushing with 3x volume recharged H2O pH corrected. Then I fed it 50% of a bud bread feeding in 1X of volume. Dropped light by 20 to 30%.

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    replied
    I would use gypsum. 2 tablespoons or up to 1/4 cup I’m sure would take care of that issue. Also raising the lights can help light is good but too much is not good either. I’m learning that with my new led. Just when I think it’s far enough I have to raise it more.

Leave a comment:

• dilvish
    replied
    flushing the plant with plain PH'd water works wonders...forget the additives. Make sure you check the PH levels as that is really more important than flushing and adding nutrients. Reducing the light should realistically only be required when there is light damage. Remember light is food...nutrients are vitamins...if you have no (or less) food, vitamins are pointless.

Leave a comment:

• Giggitywiggity
    replied
    Hi, I was instructed by an experienced grower to flush 3x volume with recharge and then 1x with bud bread (my food). I did this and reduced the lights by about 30%. Looks like it was a nutrient ratio off locking me out.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    I do believe you have a pH issue issue here and some nutes are locked out. See Nebula's plant diagnosis pics Brown spots on middle or lower leaves even though it looks like yours are more near the top. Double check your pH with at least 2 methods and adjust. This could also be a sign of root rot or other root issue. Read about root problems.

Leave a comment:

• GreenAlchemist
    replied
    Just have a few questions to help narrow it down:
    - What do you have in your organic soil?
    - Did you topdress the soil to keep nutrients available?
    - water source? Tap, RO, or well water?

Leave a comment:

• Giggitywiggity
    started a topic Whats causing this leaf bleaching?

Whats causing this leaf bleaching?

week 8 autoflower in organic soil, hlg 135.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X