Inside/outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside/outside

Autos in cococoir, fabric bags, advanced nutes outside, . Is there any advantage to inside tent on cloudy days?

Filtered cloud sun is great and plants love it.

Comment

Better yields outdoors?

Comment

Generally, outdoor plants grow larger and more robust with better yields but that being said, there are people in this forum who grow exceptional plants indoors. There are advantages and disadvantages to both. Inside you have total control of the environment but are wholly reliant on your equipment and safeguards. Outside you have the advantage of natural light in abundance but are at the mercy of the elements and a greater susceptibility to pests.

Comment

Inside you pay more for the grow equipment, power etc..
          Outside you pay more for defender bugs and expect some storm damage.

Comment

One thing you might want to avoid is moving your plants back and forth between outdoors and your tent. In my experience that can be the worst of both worlds with confused plants AND a bug infested grow room. Indoor plants stay indoors and vice versa.
            My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
            I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
            Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X