Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it going right

Started to grow again after about 2 weeks I'm clueless here

Way to much yellow but we need alot more info wht do u mean by started to grow again after two weeks wht kinda medium nutrients and light r u useing????

Comment

Do u pH water? And if so what do u pH it at?

Comment

It stopped growing for a few weeks after I repotted it I'm not using any nutrients using 600 watt bulb it's not quite as yellow as the picture looks

Comment

Are u useing a super soil? And the plant probly was focusing on making roots thts y u didn't see it growing taller

Comment

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            Also do u pH ur water

I only used topsoil when I repotted and made the fatel mistake of giving it a capful of miracle grow which I haven't done since this is a first time effort I have been watering it with tap water left in a bottle for 24hours

Comment

Yeah! What St.Buds is saying man. Answer all the questions so others can help you properly. Give and take.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I don't know what to tell you it's in a 2m×1m tent it's meant to be silver haze about 2 months old I'm giving it 12 hours on 12 hours off on 600 watt bulb using lumii digita and watering daily

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just before you asked your original question, there are 5 steps to take. Just read it.

So you're growing in soil. Super soil or just normal shop soil? Do you know the brand?

Your tap water, do you know the pH of it/are you checking pH before watering?

600w bulb. HPS or MH?

where are you growing? Tent/cupboard/room/basement? Just saw your post about having a 2x1m tent

What are the temps and RH in your grow space?

How long since you started giving it 12/12?
              Last edited by OzBud; 02-03-2017, 07:47 PM.
              Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
              600W HPS
              Coco
              GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
              Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
              http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

First off, congratulations you've got some bud there

My guess would be that the plant is both over watered and under fed.

I'd let your soil dry out until you can stick your top knuckle into it and not feel any moisture. Then water through until it drains out the bottom with some nutrient enriched water (Dyna Bloom is cheap, maybe add some CalMag too).

As others have mentioned you really need to check your water's Ph level, its acidity/alkalinity. One cheap way to check Ph is Ph strips from Amazon (100 strips for $5) but there are many ways to do it. There's even a thread on here somewhere that tells you how to do it using a red cabbage

Know that in flowering the plants get kinda delicate and persnickety. Make any changes slowly and give the plant a chance to tell you whether the change you made is working before you try another tactic.
                Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• eugoss
                  eugoss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What stage do you think my plant is at your probably right about over watering as I do it every day

12 hours for 2 weeks now don't know ph it's a high pressure sodium light

Comment

Basic topsoil from garden centre

Comment

Ok so... like BTB said the plant is over-watered, let it dry out a bit between watering.

The soil may not have had much, if any nutrients in it to begin with depending on the brand. Is it all soil in the pot or is there perlite mixed in to help with drainage? What is the soil like texture wise? Are you able to take a picture of the soil in the pot for us so we can see how it looks? Not much nutrients in the soil to begin with is made even worse by over watering, anything in there gets washed out, especially if you water until runoff each day.

Your plant is likely starving and needs food. A flowering nutrient feed now. You also really need to have a way to check water pH, even if you give it nutrients it needs to be in the right pH for your plant to be able to use it all properly.
                    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                    600W HPS
                    Coco
                    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
                    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
                    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• St.buds
                      St.buds commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ditto...

Westland garden soil

Comment

Comment

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello eugoss, you can't grow vigorous, sticky huge weed buds without nutrients. See this page:
                        websitehttp://www.growweedeasy.com/nutrients

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X