Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves turning yellow!

Hello growers!
    I don't know if I am having a problem or not: I have this nice Stracciatella feminized plant on the balcony, that is now 1.5 months old. All is god but some lower leaves are starting to get yellowish/brown. Is it a problem? If so, why do you think it's happening? What should I do?

Some info: north of Italy, plant on the balcony facing south, direct exposure to sunlight from 9 am to 17/18, no fertilisers. I have had problems with the neighbour's cat digging out the seeds of other plants I have (maybe also urinating, don't know).
    These days is really hot, is it relevant?

Soke pictures attached!

Cheers!

I believe that your PH is out of wack and your container is much too small.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

OldManGrower the continer is 20.5 l (5.4 US gallons).
      could you elaborate regarding whwt you said about ph?

Comment

by Nebula Haze Having a problem with your cannabis seedlings? Here's a quock tutorial to help you identify the problem and get it solved right away so you can get back to growing marijuana! What Causes Cannabis Seedlings to Turn Yellow (or Show Other Symptoms)?

Learn how to easily adjust pH up and down if needed for your cannabis grow. It helps prevent nutrient deficiencies!
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Maybe time to feed and repot. Also the soil looks a bit too dry.Good Luck

Comment

Lufra yes put the pot on a block of wood keep off hot tiles. May need to water more frequent during really hot temps. If you decide to keep it in that pot 5gal outdoor plant is not big enough. It can get very tall.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Loos like either nitrogen deficient or PH is off. More info other than "it's hot" would be helpful. PH levels, humidity, watering practices, soil or coir etc.

Remember, dropping some seeds in a pot that's in the sun and watering them will grow any plant...the key is making the plant flower and produce healthy buds, unless of course you favor smoking fan leaves
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Looks to me that some nutrients splashed on a couple of the leaves and some bug damage on a couple others
                TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                3 gallon pots all autos
                Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                👇my one n only journal👇
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Root issues, root bound, bad PH, etc.. Start with the link "plant Problems" at the top of this page.
                  You will have to feed them in those small pots as there is not enuf soil to grow out a MJ plant.

Comment

6 wks !! Time for nutrients.
                    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                    Full auto grow
                    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Do you own a ph meter? They are 15 bucks on Amazon. Lower leaves being yellow is moisture stress most likely. Cut way back on watering

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X