• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Or let the trichs build up for a while?

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    She's gonna need some alcohol wipin no doubt. Good finely trimmed, well, um....trim. Be good for mamma's coconut oil.

• Puglover1
    replied
    Nice! Now what does the inside of the bowl look like?

Leave a comment:

• Floopydoop
    replied
    Updootin. Took down ATF today, started spinning at 9PM. 1130 now, so couple hours to take her down. Some shaggy results, but overall pretty good for the first time using it. Sure I'll get accustomed to loading and spinnin.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0462.JPG Views:	3 Size:	1.63 MB ID:	533938
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0464.JPG
Views:	678
Size:	3.20 MB
ID:	533947

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0466.JPG Views:	3 Size:	3.81 MB ID:	533940
    dang near filled the bowl up with salad. Overall, a great purchase!
    Last edited by Floopydoop; 08-31-2021, 02:49 AM. Reason: had to redact stuff. :P

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    These things are priceless lol I used to clean them up a little more before going on the spinner but it’s not necessary, few brushes with a CannaBrush once dry and they look great. If I was showing it off I’d hand trim for sure but for basic consumption they’re great

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    Them dont look too bad at all for 32 minutes LMAO!!!

Gloves look pretty clean too

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I was a few stems in and remembered this post. I already had everything out which made things a little quicker but I harvested this plant in 32min with me stopping for pics. Set the timer on my phone just to see. I got 507g wet that I’ll weigh down to 130g then I’ll use my CannaBrush to touch up a bit before jars. Just like my pool bot is worth its weight in gold, so is this spinner. I’m harvesting four plants alone tonight. No way if do this by hand

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Fats are a crapshoot. Greasy cheese pizza OK; not greasy pizza with either bacon or paper thin pepperoni, not OK. Batter-fried anything, odds are bad. I even got sick from microwaving frozen egg rolls. No more ice cream. Sorbet OK. I can eat biscuits and gravy though. PB is iffy, butter cookies are bad. It's a cross between a suspect gallbladder, partial bowel obstruction and the lipodystrophy. I hear bad stuff about vp and pg in vaping not sure about eating it. I do well eating beef: hamburger, flank steak for Mexican food or stir fry, beef ribs, roast, steak. I don't know why about the meats.

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    @puglover....how about PG or VG. Both carriers.....Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerine...? Kinda sure you could cook with them maybe, kinda, really have no idea. Damn....no fat huh? That's gotta be rough. Animal fats included (hope not)?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Also, sorry about Mamma. A good friend has had MS for decades, he had a hard time getting diagnosed at Stanford. He's in a nursing home, it's a shame. His only sibling doesn't live here anymore, parents are gone.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Floopydoop It's still oil/fat. I made some canna-ghee a few weeks ago, it's in the fridge. I did the Insta-Pot recipe in jars, it tastes kinda weird but it could be my strain's trim. I don't mind the usual taste of weed in edibles. I want to make brownies with it, I have the recipe that atu posted only it's bigger, for an 11x13 pan. Best brownies I've ever tasted. When my only female rescue pug died in my arms waiting for the vet to open I went on a brownie diet, gained 10 lbs, lol. I have everything for gummies except lecithin and hash oil. Dispo had a syringe of FSHO but it was gone before I got over there. I didn't think of using coco-oil but it makes sense. I have dried then frozen popcorn buds (ran out of jar lids). Would you decarb it out of the freezer or do I need to let it thaw first? It could infuse using the Insta-Pot on the slow cooker setting, timer and beep so I wouldn't have to babysit it much. Thanks for thinking of me.

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    @puglover how about coconut oil? Mamma has MS and nearing end of treatment options, she's just run out of viable options. That's why I started growing with strains like Bubba Kush. She won't smoke but has gotten used to the idea of edibles. Just to be able to sleep. I made her a jar of infused coconut oil, made gummies with it, and gave her the rest of the jar for brownies, eggs, whatever she wants to make. Coconut oil infuses very well, and kind of disguises the green taste a bit.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck Cloud ... I've researched for two years, I want all of the machines. I could do most everything myself but the cost of EverClear or the machine for recovering it are still unaffordable right now. $1K in car repairs, $1K insurance deductible for IL hurricane damage, living on $900/month. I'm pretty good at creative financing but post-pandemic price increases have made it more challenging. I can make some beautiful QWET in winter using Mother Nature for sub zero temps, and it's easier to evap then than standing outside in this horrendous heat, but I need to purge as much etoh as is possible. With my ultra-rare disease most patients die from pancreatitis, alcohol = not good. I have a jar of 1x FAST washed material in the freezer waiting for a 2nd. I took it out to get ice cubes for the dogs yesterday, in just those few minutes it came down in temp enough for a very tiny bit of "good piss yellow" to leak out of the buds in the jar. It was like a 5-10 second wash, beautiful, I just wasn't prepared to finish it off properly so I saved the plant material for a 2nd wash. I ordered a temp gun the other day. This was from some of my best buds, I was experimenting during The Shining. To make gummies I have everything except the oil. I enter sweepstakes, I enter any cannabis-related sweepstakes I can find, mostly trying to win a Source, Levo, tent kit or just better lights. The etoh and fats limit my options. Canna-ghee in brownies is OK but it's a crap shoot, long painful one. I miss having an occasional cocktail, eating ice cream, and fried foods like morel mushrooms when they're in season. Paper-thin pepperoni on a frozen pizza got me a month ago. Even with firecrackers the PB is iffy. Is there another option I'm missing besides pressing then converting?

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    Need to get all the chlorophyll out with super cold washes with everclear. This will start you off down the bunny hole of clean extractions with everclear if your serious. https://extractcrafter.com/2021/01/0...ete-breakdown/
    that site also has articles for making tinctures and edibles among other things. The machine they recommend is expensive but worth it imo.

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    I bought one of those before they also decarbed too. It's running a batch as I type.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X