Freakish Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakish Part Two

I've been growing out a handful of the strain FreakShow and I have come to that point where I need to seriously start thinking about sexing them. I have done a lot of research trying to come up with the indicators of sex in this strain and all I've found is that they are "extremely difficult to determine sex." That is not very helpful. I have seen that there are a few of you on GWE that have been growing this strain and was wondering if anyone had any helpful clues on sexing these plants. Currently they are growing in amongst all my other plants and I live in fear that I will fertilize my entire grow. If I can't get this figured out soon I may have to move them all down to the 2nd floor balcony with the vegetable garden but that isn't a full proof method to avoid pollination being that they would only be one floor below. If any of you
    are aware of any sexing techniques or links to info on the subject I would be forever grateful.

Click image for larger version

Name:	freaksex.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	519760

If you are in the us or Canada you can do sex texting in labs. They send a kit. You send back a sample and a few days later you get your results

Comment

I only had a female (berryfreak f2), it looked just the same in flower as any other MJ plant.
      I would just keep watching daily for the signs to appear, maybe they have tiny balls that are hard to see, IDK, but I have seed.

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        I planted a few feminized seed but I was also given some that weren't. I have 3 of each going so maybe I'll just isolate the 3 regular seed plants. It would just be helpful to know what I'm looking for but I can find nothing online.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X